The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Can conditional offer holders apply for accommodation?

Hi! I received a conditional offer for Heriot Watt around a week ago and have accepted that as my firm offer.

I want to apply for accommodation, however I am confused about the circumstances in terms of if conditional offer holders can apply now as well.

I have not received a HW account which you need in order to apply for accommodation, so I am stuck. Can anyone clear up the confusion?
Reply 1
Original post by xtayz
Hi! I received a conditional offer for Heriot Watt around a week ago and have accepted that as my firm offer.

I want to apply for accommodation, however I am confused about the circumstances in terms of if conditional offer holders can apply now as well.

I have not received a HW account which you need in order to apply for accommodation, so I am stuck. Can anyone clear up the confusion?

Do you have a Heriot Watt student ID number? It looks like you can register for an account using that and apply once you've firmed, and then they'll allocate accommodation once your offer becomes unconditional (i.e. after your results).

https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/edinburgh/accommodation/apply.htm
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by xtayz

Hello! As said above, you'll be able to apply for accomodation once your offer becomes unconditional (i.e. after you've met any outstanding grades etc.)

Jake
Year 2, BSc Mathematics with Physics

Quick Reply

Latest