The Student Room Group

Heriot - watt university?

Is hariot watt good for msc data science in uk . I got offer for data science with placement from heriot watt university. Should i consider taking it . What is living cost and are there any part time jobs available ?
Original post by ajax3798
Is hariot watt good for msc data science in uk . I got offer for data science with placement from heriot watt university. Should i consider taking it . What is living cost and are there any part time jobs available ?

Hi!

I just finished my first year at Heriot doing BSc Computer Science & AI and I've really enjoyed it. It is a little bit of a different experience as I'm undergrad but if you have any questions about the campus or accommodation or such feel free to ask!

For part time jobs the Uni has jobs open to students all around campus which are really great, if don't want to try for one of those as we as so close to Edinburgh a lot of people also travel in to work and with it being a massive city there are always part time positions available. For living costs I wouldn't be able to give you anything exact but their are really great websites online that go through how Edinburgh as a city compares to other places. My top tip for living costs would be to always check for students discounts and with a keen eye you can find some great bargains.

If you have any more questions please do let me know and I'll answer them the best I can :smile:

- Jessica
1st Year, Computer Science & AI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending