The Student Room Group

A Levels at belfast met or school?

So i was wondering if someone who has done (or knows someone who has done) A levels at belfast met could give me an idea of what to expect and the pros and cons of going? im considering leaving school and studying 3 a levels in belfast met next month, but i dont know if im making a mistake or not because im hearing a lot of negative stories about how everyone fails their exams and the teachers are horrible etc? but then again ive read that some say that leaving school and going to belfast met for a levels is the best decision they have made?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by michellelucia
So i was wondering if someone who has done (or knows someone who has done) A levels at belfast met could give me an idea of what to expect and the pros and cons of going? im considering leaving school and studying 3 a levels in belfast met next month, but i dont know if im making a mistake or not because im hearing a lot of negative stories about how everyone fails their exams and the teachers are horrible etc? but then again ive read that some say that leaving school and going to belfast met for a levels is the best decision they have made?

Its actually very good for A levels. The results attained and standard of teaching and the people are no différent. Im going into my second year and its great. I did have one issue with a student staring at me in Chemistry haha but its no different anywhere else really.

Quick Reply

Latest