The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
All the talk will be about Sanchez, but Xhaka was superb.. again
Away fixtures left after man city: Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Stoke, Southampton.

Sorry, no chance. I even think Koeman will be our starter before the Guardiola main course. That is, that they're too hot.
Reply 1703
Original post by Rk2k14
2 players on form. Costa won the battle. Fair do's.

Thoughts on Chelsea getting even more decisions going their way? Seems to be a continuous theme this season.

Probably because our manager isnt being pure aids and intentionally pissing off referees every time we dont win a match.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Probably because our manager isnt being pure aids and intentionally pissing off referees every time we dont win a match.

Once Conte starts getting ****ed by managers **** will change.

He isn't exactly known for being one of the quiet ones too.
OK, but did Sanchez actually look like a convincing striker today, or did he look like a winger playing CF who just happened to get goals?
Original post by swirly
OK, but did Sanchez actually look like a convincing striker today, or did he look like a winger playing CF who just happened to get goals?

Lol you really going to complain.
Reply 1707
Original post by swirly

Who gives a ****??
Imagine winning 5-1 and there's 2 posts about the game
Original post by leinad2012

Nope, no at all /s

aids
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol you really going to complain.

Original post by db10
Who gives a ****??

I didn't watch the game. I genuinely wanted to know. Because when I've seen him before, he didn't look like a striker, he wouldn't make those runs and would drop deep instead.
Reply 1711
Original post by Rk2k14
Once Conte starts getting ****ed by managers **** will change.

He isn't exactly known for being one of the quiet ones too.

We already got dicked by Arsenal and Liverpool but he's not narcissistic enough to just get himself banned at every opportunity.
Original post by leinad2012
Would probably say he was our best player bar Sanchez today. Had a really good game. Your hatred of him is so weird tbh, I feel like CoqNeny has hurt your opinion of him, when Neny is the problem.

More top insight from Shawn, Gabriel had to walk off the pitch funny at the end of the game because Payet was still in his back pocket.

Nope, no at all /s

Also thought Ox was superb today, made some great charging runs, good recovery runs and a nice finish too.

Coq was good tbf, but I thought Xhaka was our best player apart from Sanchez.

He's a decent squad player, just didn't understand how he was starting and Xhaka was benched. 1st choice starting midfield pair would be Xhaka-Ramsey.
Bloody hell we were good today. Sánchez, give him whatever he wants. Just make him stay. Xhaka was also quality today. Good performances all over the park.

Ox was mixed to be honest. Had some good moments, scored a very good goal but there was still some sh*t on show as well. He was much better than in recent weeks though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I mean West ham are a pub team this season and none of the goals bar Ox's were all that

Nice to have a thrashing under the belt though
Reply 1715
Wow, Dele Alli is an absolute ****
Original post by SA-1
Wow, Dele Alli is an absolute ****

If you mean in general, that's obvious.

Has he done something else?
Reply 1717
Original post by Lúcio
If you mean in general, that's obvious.

Has he done something else?

His dive against Swansea is absolutely disgraceful
Original post by SA-1
His dive against Swansea is absolutely disgraceful

Yeah that was embarrassing.

Couldn't care less that he's English, he's just a vile person tbh.
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah that was embarrassing.

Couldn't care less that he's English, he's just a vile person tbh.

lol at diving = vile person

Quick Reply

Latest