The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gbennett81
I have received an offer from nottingham and think I will firm it but was just wondering if there was any current students who could advise me on accommodation - I was thinking of self-catered but just wondered if this was the right choice and which one would be the best to apply for?

Thanks!

Current 3rd year here :smile:
It honestly doesn't matter where you end up, as long as you are happy with cooking yourself/eating whatever they give you. There are medics in all halls and the campus is so huge a walk from Rutland or Ancaster is same length/longer than a walk from Raleigh/SPC.
Original post by wa2916
I have mine the same day! What time is yours? I just used the "applicant upload" label since the UK passport info one isn't there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have mine around 10:30 am :smile: at what time is yours?

thanks for your help! I'll do the same
So are 1000 people interviewed for A100?
Reply 983
Original post by ceciliaaa
I have mine around 10:30 am :smile: at what time is yours?

thanks for your help! I'll do the same

Mine is around 1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984
Post interview rejection by email at 15:01 :/
Reply 985
Original post by rhijo
Post interview rejection by email at 15:01 :/

Oh I'm so sorry, be optimistic for other unis tho! :frown: Did anyone else hear back?
Post interview rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jules12345
Post interview rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that. When did you interview?
Original post by mouse5dudley
Sorry to hear that. When did you interview?

Beginning of jan

Posted from TSR Mobile
post interview rejection
Original post by ceciliaaa
hi guys! I have my interview on the 3rd of April, I was just wondering how do I upload my passport on the portal if there is no "passport info" as a document label? :s-smilie:

I had my interview in december and I didn't even realise you have to use specific labels so I put them as all applicant uploads and they didn't seem to mind so don't panic about it.

Good luck! It really wasn't too bad, let me know how it goes x
Original post by 10evanse
I had my interview in december and I didn't even realise you have to use specific labels so I put them as all applicant uploads and they didn't seem to mind so don't panic about it.

Good luck! It really wasn't too bad, let me know how it goes x

thanks! I really hope it's going to be fine :s-smilie: It's my fourth interview but I'm just as nervous as the first one hahaha
Post interview rejection. Interview was on December 21. I already have an offer though thankfully.
Original post by Fusarium
Post interview rejection. Interview was on December 21. I already have an offer though thankfully.

Are you guys being emailed or is it through track? Well done on your offer btw. I'm yet receive one from any of my unis...
Reply 994
Original post by doc.dolittle
Are you guys being emailed or is it through track? Well done on your offer btw. I'm yet receive one from any of my unis...

I was emailed by Nottingham, they gave options for other courses so thats why they havent rejected through track yet
Post interview rejection. Interview was on 16th Jan

I got it by email. They gave me options to transfer to other courses in the mail.

You'll get an offer don't worry. If I can, then anyone can lol.
Reply 998
Did Notts send out post-interview rejections then today?
Hey guys!! Completely stoked, got an offer at 18:05 today!! Interviewed 27th February. Good luck guys!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending