The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer at 6 last night and it made me ecstatic!!
Does anyone know if there is an offer holder day coming up bc it would help me make a decision
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jamestoti
Are you a national?

No I'm a UK applicant

Posted from TSR Mobile
EU student here, got an offer yesterday!!😍
I think all the offers must have gone output by now. It's so depressing not hearing back. With only 25 places and so many offer hosts already on tsr I don't think anyone who hasn't heard will stand a chance. Congrats to all with offers.
Original post by Localgirl
I think all the offers must have gone output by now. It's so depressing not hearing back. With only 25 places and so many offer hosts already on tsr I don't think anyone who hasn't heard will stand a chance. Congrats to all with offers.

Loooool, what about people who wee interviewed on the 3rd of April? I believe that few got offers from these, and it should be fair. So please, don't assume :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:.
Original post by Medhop1
No I'm a UK applicant

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time was your interview, it might have been the same and we might have talked!!
Has anyone got an offer for A108
Original post by WIZ255

I have and I know many others. Have you got an offer? If yes, we have a gc on whatsapp😊
Original post by WIZ255

Same here I got one yesterday.
sorry if this has been asked a zillion times but those who have heard back was it via email or track first?? Notts is my first choice but I came out of the interview traumatised so 😩
Original post by hay_tuz
sorry if this has been asked a zillion times but those who have heard back was it via email or track first?? Notts is my first choice but I came out of the interview traumatised so 😩

The first I heard about it was when UCAS sent me an email saying that Track had been updated... I really hope you're not disappointed, we've got our fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻😊
Original post by doc.dolittle
Same here I got one yesterday.

If you guys wanna get added in the a108 gc, pm your numbers :smile:
Original post by Jamestoti
What time was your interview, it might have been the same and we might have talked!!

My actual interview was at 1:15 but I had to be there around 12:15. You??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey man how many people around are there on the GC with an offer? Just to get a general idea of how many offers are left, thanks
With only 25 places I think they've all been given out. People interviewed on 3 April have also had offers. Nottingham was my first choice so I'm gutted not to have heard.
Hey! Does anyone know if the BMedSci is worth the same amount of points as an iBsc where you take a year out? Thanks ☺️☺️
Original post by StultzL
Hey! Does anyone know if the BMedSci is worth the same amount of points as an iBsc where you take a year out? Thanks ☺️☺️

Nope
Hey has anyone had any replies since Friday? Haven't heard anything yet
Original post by remi.hb
Hey has anyone had any replies since Friday? Haven't heard anything yet

No. I rang last week and the lady said we should hear by the end of this week.
offer!!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending