The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
GG guys :smile:
that was good fun :biggrin: except i kept teleporting myself into walls when you left :p:
Reply 862
I miss out on all the fun! Damn work :mad:
I love CSS, but only 1.6 would work on my laptop..
^wow how rubbish is your laptop?? That sucks :frown:
Reply 865
Welcome to the society, ShovZ!

So, anyone wanna arrange a time for this weekend? I should be free anytime except Saturday afternoon-evening; there's a Tekken 5 tournament that I could be in with a chance of winning, haha.
any time ever is fine for me. one advantage of being disabled - i have nothing else to do, and my PS3 won't have arrived yet.
Can I Join , I play css!
yes you can.

click here to join the CSSoc, and add me (olileauk) or sziphix on Steam to be added to the TSR Clan.

EDIT: wow that guy got banned fast.
Original post updated with all new members, put in alphabetical order, and the leaders made bold.
Reply 870
Guys i;ve got a problem on my 1.6. I cant seem to get my gun hand to change to right hand. Ive tried reinstalling steam, but the option still doesnt do the job! Ive tried changing it from console too.. but no result :frown: any ideas?
Reply 871
OggYx
Guys i;ve got a problem on my 1.6. I cant seem to get my gun hand to change to right hand. Ive tried reinstalling steam, but the option still doesnt do the job! Ive tried changing it from console too.. but no result :frown: any ideas?

You have to select a renderer that isn't software; OpenGL and D3D (DirectX) should do.
Reply 872
Thanks :smile: Btw, does anyone play 1.6? Would be fun to get a game organised with some of us from here!
Reply 873
I don't play anymore - but used to quite a fair bit...and to a decent level.

Was featured on QuadV - a match where we got rather destroyed by cC (if that means anything now?) ; good fun that was!

Joys!
welcome to all the new members of the soc :smile:
Reply 875
Hmmm! I wouldn't mind a good old fashioned game of CS: S sometime. Excellent idea, chaps!
YO safe guys!

have you got a ts/vent?
Reply 877
Does anyone play on the server regularly? I've been trying to, but there's never been anyone online! :frown:
alexmunich0n
YO safe guys!

have you got a ts/vent?

no, unfortunately. we did have but it was hosted in america, and we don't any more :frown:
Reply 879
Jayk Bakner
Does anyone play on the server regularly? I've been trying to, but there's never been anyone online! :frown:

I haven't, we really need to get to planning a time where we are all free to play, but the server expires in a few days, and I won't be on the internet for 2 weeks, starting monday. Do you want me to renew now, or when I return? I won't be able to help out with server config and making people admin for a while if I do it now, but I don't mind paying for another month.

Latest