The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Luckiest round ever was when me and a team mate got a 5 man nade on long D2. Was pro. (I didn't get the kills despite doing 70+ dmg to them all :frown: )
Reply 961
Dalimyr
I'll always be crap :redface:

I recall you didn't do so badly in our clan match...I, on the other hand, was the only one who managed a TK...
Sziphix

Random CSS Question Time: Tell us or your luckiest rounds/games you've played.
Not sure... I've cleaned up an entire team of eight before on pistol round, with a knife as the final kill! Lucky in the sense that they weren't pros :p:

Jayk Bakner
I recall you didn't do so badly in our clan match...I, on the other hand, was the only one who managed a TK...
Hehe... n00b :p: :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 963
Mustard-man
Hehe... n00b :p: :biggrin: :hugs:

:eek:

Yeah...I am...it's true... :p: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Jayk Bakner
:eek:

Yeah...I am...it's true... :p: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Just joshing :wink: Team kills are funny anyway :p:

I need to buy a new mouse since mine has broke (hence the mouse thread created about a week ago) :frown: Can't believe I haven't been able to test-drive CS on my new lappy :frown: I've sessioned the touchpad, but that's kinda lame :p:
Reply 965
Jayk Bakner

I came bottom of the table in both games, dying in all but two rounds or something :p:

30 rounds, 28 deaths...and 7 kills or something....sounds about right :ninja:
And even by my standards that's pretty poor. I usually get around 1:3, and that's 1:4 :frown:

Sziphix
Random CSS Question Time: Tell us or your luckiest rounds/games you've played.
Me on my own, with an MP5, against 3 CTs with M4s on dust...I'm looking around for the bomb which someone had dropped, and the 3 CTs are looking around for me. I hear them coming and hide behind a crate under the bridge. One goes past, another goes past, then I hop out, spraying bullets everywhere and get monster lag all of a sudden. The game starts running smoothly again and I find that I killed all three and won the round :rofl:
Does TSR still have a server? Or is that now long gone? I've only just got back home so playing CS is only just possible again!
Reply 967
Mr Mortell
Does TSR still have a server? Or is that now long gone? I've only just got back home so playing CS is only just possible again!

Not at the moment, no...
Reply 968
Dalimyr
I came bottom of the table in both games, dying in all but two rounds or something :p:

30 rounds, 28 deaths...and 7 kills or something....sounds about right :ninja:
And even by my standards that's pretty poor. I usually get around 1:3, and that's 1:4 :frown:

'T'was a team effort! :p: :biggrin:
Reply 969
My luckiest round was probably one of the rounds we had in our clan match, where it was 3 of them against me, and them having the bomb down at A, I really thought we'd lose that round so I just rushed long A and see what happens, and everything somehow worked in my favour, killed one, killed another one mid-range (with a P90?!) ran out of bullets, picked up an M4 and Defuse Kit, got the third person and defused the bomb just in time. :biggrin: That won't be happening again anytime soon!

If anyone has played Killer Instinct, and know how the bounty mod works, you can appreciate this image: http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=decbble0013sg2.jpg
Can't wait till we all play together :smile: I can show you guys my n00b skills :p:
Reply 971
Sziphix
If anyone has played Killer Instinct, and know how the bounty mod works, you can appreciate this image: http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=decbble0013sg2.jpg

Killer instinct tag " «Ki» " ? I think a previous clan of mine played them and we lost something like 18-12 :frown:
Reply 972
ofolion
Killer instinct tag " «Ki» " ? I think a previous clan of mine played them and we lost something like 18-12 :frown:

Naw, I ended a huge killing spree (10+ kills without dieing) while my name 'COMBO BREAKER', a move from the Killer Instinct. Guess it was actually funnier in that match.

I take it that people want the same server setup if/when we get a server again?

20 players, 66 tickrate, no voice comms (unless free addition), with Mani Admin and HLStats (if I can figure out how to set it up.)
sounds like a plan. with the sumer hols coming up, it'll probably be more used. I need to play moar CSS, i haven't played since November and I am going to suck balls.
Reply 974
Sziphix
Naw, I ended a huge killing spree (10+ kills without dieing) while my name 'COMBO BREAKER', a move from the Killer Instinct. Guess it was actually funnier in that match.

Oops i see it now lol.

Finally got around to playing some CSS tonight and i am seriously rusty :frown:
Sounds great about the server and don't worry mani isn't too hard to set up. The sooner you can have it up the better as far as i am concerned!
Reply 975
Welcome our 50th member: Robo_rockeT!

So when in the holidays will the server be good for you lot? I wanna get the server started with a bang so that maybe more people will visit.
The sooner the better!
Reply 977
Not played css for a 6 months now. After exams I may decide to play a few games. Would be good to play a few with the TSR people.

Oh anyone here play leagues like Enemydown?
Oh btw make sure we can use skins on a TSR server, servers that ban skins are really annoying :frown:
Reply 979
tricks i used to play in ED, but haven't played competitively for many months now; just been mixing and playing ESEA recently to get back into it, though i find the disorganisation frustrating at times. I may look for a clan to play competitively with soon.

The reason they ban skins is to stop people downloading skins that make objects transparent, making it so you can see though walls without use of hacks - clearly this is something server admins do not want.

Latest