The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dont worry - you just havent met the right person yet. Keep looking and good luck!
Reply 2
Anyway, im 18 and have never had a boyfriend, but then I am a boy so thats not much help sorry. Quite a few of my friends are 18 too though and they've never had boyfriends.
Reply 3
I'll be your boyfriend :wink:

Don't worry about it too much :smile:
Reply 4
Not sure whether I am allowed to post this but there is a good forum on relationships and stuff at http://teensexuality.studentcenter.org/. Among other things... :redface:
Reply 5
never had a boyfreind in my life..i prefer women

CR
Reply 6
Unregistered
Im 17 and never had a boyfriend lol
any one the same? - it would make me feel better lol

Well I'm 18 (almost 19) and haven't had a girlfriend, so you're not alone.
Reply 7
Nylex
Well I'm 18 (almost 19) and haven't had a girlfriend, so you're not alone.

We had a thread similar to this a few weeks ago I think. I'm 21 and haven't had a girlfriend (or a boyfriend for that matter) so far. I don't think anyone could beat that, but then I probably am about the oldest person on here!
Reply 8
I'm 18 and have never had a girlfriend (or boyfriend). It's not that unusual and I wouldn't worry about it.

You can't force things like relationships ... they just happen.
Reply 9
I'm an 18 year old hetrosexual male and have had a girlfriend, never. However, I will add that this is more of a personal (religious) decision rather than an inability to attract members of the opposite sex.

~Darkness~
Unregistered
Im 17 and never had a boyfriend lol
any one the same? - it would make me feel better lol

I didn't have one 'til I was about 21 and not a decent, real relationship until later on. I got engaged at 27 and married at the same age. It's worth spending time in your younger days developing the sort of personality that someone will want to spend time with than worrying about who has and how hasn't got boy- or girlfriends.=) Besides, many teens lie like mad about their partners and esp about sex as theythink everyone is doing it and so they should be and......

Take it easy and enjoy your friends of both genders!

Elisabeth
A 31 year old dinosaur!!!=)
Reply 11
i wouldnt worry, i didnt have a girlfriend till i was 16 and ive been with her ever since! so if ure worried about experience dont be. if u find someone u really wanna be with, (like me :smile:) then nothing will stop it happening!
Reply 12
There are loads of seventeen year olds who've never had a boyfriend, and quite a high proportion of those who have or have had a boyfriend only went out with them cos they wanted to look cool or popular or get a bit of experience in or whatever. Its only a small number that have actually found lurve...
Reply 13
ur all sad
Reply 14
bulk yourself up with the use of whey protein and creatine.

gd luck missy.
Reply 15
Don't worry, lots of people (including me), don't have girl friends until they get into univerisity or even until they start working....So you are not the only one...
i guess i am in the same boat

and i am gonna stay in this until i turn 40....lol :confused:

j/k
Reply 17
lol, whey protein and creatine, i like it.

Ive had a few flingy things, only one was a proper gf but they didn't really last too long. Probably cause I like being tied down about as much as balancing my nob on the toilet seat and slamming the top down.

Ad
Reply 18
Scientist=Crap
i guess i am in the same boat

and i am gonna stay in this until i turn 40....lol :confused:

j/k

nah...
I think you will find your truth love soon.... :tongue:
Reply 19
elisabeth_rb

Elisabeth
A 31 year old dinosaur!!!=)