The Student Room Group

triple science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mayu123
was it easy?

A bit, the answer were given to you kind of, my school makes it really easy its foolproof even the dumbest person could get an a* for their isa if they listen to the teacher. But i guess it depends on your school and your teacher.
I did triple science and I got 3 A*'s. The best thing to do is print of all your specifications and make notes based on it. That's what helped me alongside doing every single past paper. The mark schemes are really useful, I incorporated them into my notes as well. If you do all that as well as thoroughly revising then I don't see why anyone can't get an A*/A.
Reply 202
Original post by Naya104
I did triple science and I got 3 A*'s. The best thing to do is print of all your specifications and make notes based on it. That's what helped me alongside doing every single past paper. The mark schemes are really useful, I incorporated them into my notes as well. If you do all that as well as thoroughly revising then I don't see why anyone can't get an A*/A.

When did you start making notes
Original post by Kwendo
When did you start making notes

I started making notes early in year 11, but I kept rewriting them throughout the year. I'd say make proper notes of everything in the Christmas holidays and then keep learning it bit by bit. It's also good if you rewrite in different forms throughout the year. You could make mindmaps, flash cards etc
Reply 204
Original post by Anonymous1502
A bit, the answer were given to you kind of, my school makes it really easy its foolproof even the dumbest person could get an a* for their isa if they listen to the teacher. But i guess it depends on your school and your teacher.

true that
We're doing spec revision idk if its just a grammar school thing but basically what you do is you take the spec and you make your own questions and share it around, we then develop a class quiz, and get a mark.

Quick Reply

Latest