The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied for Criminology at Kent?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Berppiah
Hi is anyone else applying for Psychology ,if so have Kent given out any offers?

I've applied for Psychology at Kent but my application only got sent off two days ago so I haven't had an offer yet:biggrin:
Original post by Cass1999
Me too!

Same here!
Reply 183
Hey guys ive got an interview (applicant day ???) at Kent(medway) for Computing ... what actually happens at a Applicant day ?????
Original post by greysychology
I've applied for Psychology at Kent but my application only got sent off two days ago so I haven't had an offer yet:biggrin:

Oh alright then
Reply 185
I've applied for Computer Science and have an interview is January, hope it goes well.
Got an Unconditional Offer for Computing. Hype.
Now to just wait. :/
Original post by 27matthew37
Got an Unconditional Offer for Computing. Hype.
Now to just wait. :/

Did you get it because you already have your a levels?
No. Undergraduate.
Original post by 27matthew37
No. Undergraduate.

yh i meant to say do you already have your a levels? i thought they hand out these offers to people who already finished sixth form/college?
Original post by BigMan Ting
yh i meant to say do you already have your a levels? i thought they hand out these offers to people who already finished sixth form/college?

Kent's been handing out quite a lot of unconditionals this year based on academic excellence -- I got one for English with Creative Writing, and I've only done my AS levels.
Original post by jeanprouvaire
Kent's been handing out quite a lot of unconditionals this year based on academic excellence -- I got one for English with Creative Writing, and I've only done my AS levels.

What did you get/predicted?

if it helps, I'm applying for computer science and predicted A*AB
Does anyone know when the applications for Accommodation open? :smile:
I've got an offer to study financial economics BBB
My only question is does anyone know where on campus the school of economics is based? haha
Original post by currysawcc
Does anyone know when the applications for Accommodation open? :smile:

A specific date hasn't been stated. In the accommodation booklet it says January 2017 so I presume in the next few weeks we should receive an email notifying us that the accommodation page is live. :smile:
Original post by squirrology
A specific date hasn't been stated. In the accommodation booklet it says January 2017 so I presume in the next few weeks we should receive an email notifying us that the accommodation page is live. :smile:

Brilliant! Thank you so much :smile:
I got my two offers! One is ABB for Law and Politics and the other is BBB for Politics and International Relations with a year abroad in Japan :smile:
What are you playing at? 'Gotten', y u applying 2 uni
Original post by Ccyhk
Has anyone gotten an offer from Kent yet? I got a confirmation email from them but I don't know how long it takes to get a reply?

'Gotten' wht r u playin @, y u even applying to uni, 'got'
Original post by JibbaJabba!
'Gotten' wht r u playin @, y u even applying to uni, 'got'

I know you're trying to be ironic but 'Gotten' actually can be used, it's just not a standard word.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending