The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hiya people, I have firmed University of Kent and the course I am going to be studying is Computer Science!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hi, I'm hopefully going to Kent too
Original post by Merlin98
Hi, I'm hopefully going to Kent too

Don't hope, Make it happen.. Now
Original post by Steljoy
Hiya people, I have firmed University of Kent and the course I am going to be studying is Computer Science!

I did the same earlier today also for comp Sci :h:
Original post by Kravence
I did the same earlier today also for comp Sci :h:

Yay Another Computer Science Class mate! Ill follow you fellow :biggrin:
Does anyone know if the accomodation is first come first serve? I haven't firmed my place yet (i'm too scared) but I'm worried I won't get to choose my accomodation if I leave it any longer
Original post by littlej99
Does anyone know if the accomodation is first come first serve? I haven't firmed my place yet (i'm too scared) but I'm worried I won't get to choose my accomodation if I leave it any longer

It may be, I know few people including myself who have sent their application for accommodation!
Original post by Steljoy
It may be, I know few people including myself who have sent their application for accommodation!

I havent even got a response on my application yet -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I havent even got a response on my application yet -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you go to the interview?
Original post by Steljoy
When did you go to the interview?

I applied to International Legal studies so there is no interview. At least, i havent been invited to one

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to International Legal studies so there is no interview. At least, i havent been invited to one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did my interview at 19th of Jan and I got an offer on 22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have until March 31st reply if you've applied before the January 15th deadline for equal consideration. It's better late than never to ring them up this week to know what is happening to your application and what not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't heard from them about the same course either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to study Psychology with Clinical Psychology.
Anyone studying business? I have an unconditional but haven't seen anyone in this thread on the same course.
Original post by ThatIzziGirl
Anyone else applying for Drama and/or Philosophy? I'm applying for both as a dual honours student. I went to the open day yesterday and just loved it!

Yes, I've applied for Drama. I have my interview on Saturday. Have you had one and if so what do they do in it?
Reply 396
Hi, I just firmed my unconditional at Kent to do English literature, now that I know I'm going I was just wondering if anyone is pretty sure that their going to Kent?!x
Original post by gee.mai
Hi, I just firmed my unconditional at Kent to do English literature, now that I know I'm going I was just wondering if anyone is pretty sure that their going to Kent?!x

Yes, I am! Firming History @ Canterbury Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy, I have applied for Cultural Studies and Social Anthropology as a joint honours! Got my offers and its to get two Distinctions out of the three BTECs I am studying.

Been to an applicant day, loved it there even when I got lost in Park Wood! :biggrin:
Reply 399
Unconditional for Fincancial Maths - will be firming when track is back up and running! 😄😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending