The Student Room Group

Funny Holiday Experiences

Hey,

I'm in need of some content for a piece I'm doing in my English Language class. Does anyone have any funny stories that happened whilst they were on holiday?

A few years ago I went to a water park in the South of France. I was on a ride with 12-year-old brother at the time - and as we came to the end of the ride, my bikini bottoms broke and ripped off. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I had an audience of everyone that was waiting in the line. Tried to hold them together and run off.
Original post by r_becca.t
Hey,

I'm in need of some content for a piece I'm doing in my English Language class. Does anyone have any funny stories that happened whilst they were on holiday?

A few years ago I went to a water park in the South of France. I was on a ride with 12-year-old brother at the time - and as we came to the end of the ride, my bikini bottoms broke and ripped off. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I had an audience of everyone that was waiting in the line. Tried to hold them together and run off.

A lot of the time it's easier to make stuff up because you can tailor it to your purposes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending