The Student Room Group

My crush is getting too intense

i got a crush on this boy after being on a trip with sixth form and now that we are back from the trip and its half term i feel the opposite of travel sick. usually im very shy but i really miss being on holiday and being able to see him all the time. hes not in any of my classes either. i literally cry every hour and i cant focus on anything all i do is check his instagram even though its private. i also added him on snapchat but we havent messaged each other. i thought he liked me but i think i was being delusional an i just feel so pathetic i literally have been crying straight for the past three days and im crying right now. i wanna calm down but i still want to try to talk to him but then nerves get the better of me and i just get depressed and lonely again.
The only way to not feel sad about this is to talk to him haha, you've just gotta do it and see what happens. No point sitting in your room crying though. Just message him out of the blue, doesn't matter what it's about, and get to chatting from there. You'll see how things progress and it'll probably be obvious if he likes you or not
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
The only way to not feel sad about this is to talk to him haha, you've just gotta do it and see what happens. No point sitting in your room crying though. Just message him out of the blue, doesn't matter what it's about, and get to chatting from there. You'll see how things progress and it'll probably be obvious if he likes you or not

I want to message him but I have no idea what to say
Original post by Anonymous #1
I want to message him but I have no idea what to say

It doesn't matter what, just say hey how's it going, ask him about his day or tell him about something funny that happened to you recently. Just get a conversation going, that's the only important thing
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
It doesn't matter what, just say hey how's it going, ask him about his day or tell him about something funny that happened to you recently. Just get a conversation going, that's the only important thing

but he'd find that so weird :''(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending