The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 32B. :s-smilie:

Yeah I have small boobs but I have a small frame. It fits my figure. I quite like them. :p:
Reply 81
I'm a 36B, which makes them look bigger than they are! Which is nice.
I have a friend who has 32H boobs, and hates them, and wants breast reduction surgery. She's always complaining that she can't wear the pretty underwear, which I suppose is a big problem for you bustier ladies.

By the way, for the girls who have small breasts and are worried about them getting smaller as you lose weight - if you do upper body exercises while you exercise then it'll actually help to make them look bigger (technically it just exercises the area that would be pecs on men).
Reply 82
By the way, for the girls who have small breasts and are worried about them getting smaller as you lose weight - if you do upper body exercises while you exercise then it'll actually help to make them look bigger (technically it just exercises the area that would be pecs on men).

Really? What exercises are these then?
A year back I lost about 10lbs and my boobs got smaller. But a year later they have grown. :p: I did no exercise.
I'm a 38DD and I hate them. They're not too big but I find it hard to find pretty bras and they get in the way. If I had the money then I'd have them reduced.
Reply 85
321beep
Really? What exercises are these then?

Try here or here

A lot of these use equipment, but you can just use cans or something instead of dumbells. Obviously scale down the level of exercise as you're a girl and want nice boobs and these are websites for fitness obsessed men who want rock hard muscles...
If they're not useful, try googling pec exercises.
This thread depresses me. I barely fill a 34A, and I'm a size 10 in clothes.

I blame my mother, she never had any boobs either til she had me. :frown:
Reply 87
I'm a 32B - I'm comfortable with it but wouldn't mind being bigger just so I can wear low-cut tops more often and not look quite so much like a 12 year old :frown: (On the plus side practically everywhere has my size and I can buy pretty underwear :smile: I can see how annoying it would be for bigger people who wouldn't have their size stocked anywhere...)

And OP, you know fully well that an E cup is hardly "tiny" :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 88
Ang|ophi|e
A year back I lost about 10lbs and my boobs got smaller. But a year later they have grown. :p: I did no exercise.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I lost a fair bit of weight over a few years - and then even more during Freshers' Week... - to the point where my boobs became quite small. Yet now my cup size seems to be increasing, even though I'm a lazy arse! It's kinda nice to think that I'll have a bit more to flaunt, but it's also rather annoying because they do have a habit of getting in the way a lot. Grrr.
Tailz
What size are you comfortable with, what is like the norm? Im a 34DD/E and i still feel like they are tiny. :frown:

Really? DD/E is tiny? Wow, I think maybe you need to realise that breasts arn't the be all and end all.

I actually have no idea what size bra I SHOULD be wearing because I just can't be bothered to go and get myself measured though I really should. For the past few years my bras have been either 34/36 C or D. I just tend to take a couple of bras around those sizes in to the changing rooms and see what fits best.

My boyfriend seems to think I have lovely, big breasts but then again he's a bloke and he's going to love breasts no matter what size they are. My boobs are just an average size I suppose but still I sometimes need to buy bigger tops or dresses in some styles because the size I would normally wear won't accommodate my boobs. I feel sorry for the ladies who are very large in that area.
Reply 90
i have no boobs to :frown:

oh well :smile:

size dont matter

well on a man it will :wink:
Im a 32 D/DD and i love them. They are rubbish when trying to find a bra because a lot of bra places only start D cups at 34 but they are my favourite part of my body.

and weirdly, depending on the top and bra im wearing, sometimes they are massive and sometimes they are tiny, and only one person has ever guessed their size right.
This thread is useless without pics.
In the past year, I've gone from 32H to 30DD and now I'm 30E/F, it's a pain though. :frown:
Reply 94
All at once
This thread is useless without pics.

Yet pics are nowhere as good as the real thing :wink: So even if pics were posted, you still wouldn't be having quite as much fun as you might like....
I'm a 34D and think they're more like bee stings than womanly breasts!

I say this because I'm a typical hourglass-shaped girl and just want my body to be in proportion with itself
i'm a 34dd and size 10 (12 on top sometimes) and i'm quite happy with them...they used to be a 34g when i was bigger and they were WAY too big then i thought.
it is annoying when i do exercise or want to wear some tops but...eh, it's a nice problem to have - mostly
fizzycolabottle
i'm a 34dd and size 10 (12 on top sometimes) and i'm quite happy with them...they used to be a 34g when i was bigger and they were WAY too big then i thought.
it is annoying when i do exercise or want to wear some tops but...eh, it's a nice problem to have - mostly

Exercise, that is one pain in the arse when you have big boobs. I have to wear a sports bra, then a tight sports top, then my real top. The result is sort of a shelf on my chest, but at least I can run on the treadmill without feeling like a freak.
Reply 98
32B but i think i might actually be a 30C, either way im very petite so bigger boobs wouldnt really suit
Reply 99
34B I think although considering all the people who were wearing the wrong size in this thread I might get them measured. I'd like them to be a C. They look a bit small on me (size 10). On the other hand, I'm 15 so hopefully they'll grow a bit in the next few years.

Latest