Scroll to see replies

Has anybody else applied for English?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by Therealbro
My predictions were 3As got an offer of 2A and B and I think I sent mine around the first week of December

Same I sent mine on the 7th of December, so hopefully I get an offer this week , but I'm so worried because I'm predicted AAB , the B in maths. Did they say on the condition the 2 A's have to be in maths and physics?
Original post by uud
Same I sent mine on the 7th of December, so hopefully I get an offer this week , but I'm so worried because I'm predicted AAB , the B in maths. Did they say on the condition the 2 A's have to be in maths and physics?

Yup that's what they said but there's a slight chance they might still accept you
Just received an offer, ABB for Criminology! Pretty chuffed:h:
Reply 164
Anyone else applied for History and Politics? Got an offer of AAB and about to make it my firm:h:
Has anyone got an offer for law? I just got mine yesterday, AAB with an A in the EPQ! I sent mine off on the 5/12/16, so they took ages to reply. My predicted grades are BBB though!
Original post by Nneka567
Has anyone got an offer for law? I just got mine yesterday, AAB with an A in the EPQ! I sent mine off on the 5/12/16, so they took ages to reply. My predicted grades are BBB though!

Wow with BBB predictions they must have really liked your application! Well done! Now get those grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
Original post by physicstom
Is there a church on campus, it's just I really love jesus
Message me I got the answer I love Jesus too
Just got my offer of ABB for Philosophy and Sociology:biggrin::biggrin:
Does everyone who attends an applicant day for ECS (specifically comp sci) receive an offer after? Or does performance on they day make or break your application?
Still waiting on a reply from Southampton for History! :frown:
Original post by Genna_Pugh
Still waiting on a reply from Southampton for History! :frown:

Ive seen a few people saying this, I think a lot of people have submitted their applications in the last month so its probably taking a bit longer than it has been, hopefully they get back to you soon! Good luck!
Original post by Kira0311
Ive seen a few people saying this, I think a lot of people have submitted their applications in the last month so its probably taking a bit longer than it has been, hopefully they get back to you soon! Good luck!

Yeah it's just frustrating as I applied in November! Thank you! :smile:
Original post by alidawwwgggg
Congratulations on the offer :smile: I have an offer for Msc sociology and social policy :smile: xx

Original post by Ben_N_Potts
Congrats! I'm doing MSc Audiology

Thanks and congrats for you two!

are you guys also applying for the accomodation?
Original post by komtugeder
Thanks and congrats for you two!

are you guys also applying for the accomodation?

:smile: thanks! Not sure as it's quite expensive?! Might go for private rented xx
Original post by alidawwwgggg
:smile: thanks! Not sure as it's quite expensive?! Might go for private rented xx

When I looked (I might be wrong though) halls actually worked out cheeper than privet renting because your bills and Internet were included
I'm still waiting to hear about French and Spanish. Sent off my application at the end of November, anyone else?
Just got my conditional offer for history and ancient history for grades ABB :smile:
Anyone else get an offer for Aeronautics & Astranautics/ Spacecraft Engineering MEng or similar. I was expecting AAA at least but they gave me AAB i guess i got lucky!!!
Original post by Davidson Ehien
Anyone else get an offer for Aeronautics & Astranautics/ Spacecraft Engineering MEng or similar. I was expecting AAA at least but they gave me AAB i guess i got lucky!!!

Yeah I got A*AA and am predicted A*A*AAA. Any idea why they liked you so much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending