Scroll to see replies

I'M SO EXCITED!! :troll:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 421
since your online...tell me how much cash your bringing! :smile:

oh and the excitedness is mutual :troll: lol
Hmm I havent actually planned this but about £130 and then my overdraft. But I have a Freshers Passport and my Society federation fee thingie paid and I plan on making my dad pay for food tomorrow. I really have no idea how much I should be bringing though, forgot to think about that :P
How much you bringing?
Reply 423
MademoiselleMaryam
Hmm I havent actually planned this but about £130 and then my overdraft. But I have a Freshers Passport and my Society federation fee thingie paid and I plan on making my dad pay for food tomorrow. I really have no idea how much I should be bringing though, forgot to think about that :P
How much you bringing?

for the time being £100 but now i think about it, might not be enough. I just dont know how much the bar crawl is going to set me back, not to mention the signing up to societies and stuff. I didnt know there was a federation fee to pay :eek: I'd best look into it...
what is this bar crawl :s-smilie:?
is this the tour we do in those freshers t-shirts?
Reply 425
yeah saturday night.

Right...still tired but leaving...see yall later on.
Ah man. *waits another day* :frown:
Reply 427
Chrrye
yeah saturday night...

Just found out there isnt one on the sunday :frown:
Forté

The Sunday Showcase is more or less similar I think
Forté

Sunday night has the showcase event which is just as good. The bar tour is going to be very busy and you might not get near the bar often for queues. They are expecting 1000+ people. I quite liked the Sunday Showcase as it gives you a chance to experience tasters of all the union nights at Warwick whilst drinking at the same bars as the previous night. The bar crawl just takes everyone round all the bars in the union building to get people familiar with it with some games etc along the way. Sunday will be awesome though so don't worry.
What do people without T-shirts do in the meantime?
MademoiselleMaryam
What do people without T-shirts do in the meantime?

you mean whilst tshirted people are at the union? Whatever they want. Buy a tshirt on arrival and you will get in. Sunday people still need them too otherwise they won't get into the Sunday Showcase till after 9 whereas tshirts get you in earlier.
*yawn* Bored now.
Argh am I like the only TSR-ian not going saturday or something?! Grr its been a lonely day. *moans to self* But that's ok cos its sunday now.
Reply 434
I'm going on Sunday!:smile:

Can't believe that I will be at uni TODAY. Crazy!
Mental isn't it :smile: I'm still well gutted I've missed the bar crawl though :frown:
Reply 436
Yeah warwick was super cool so I didnt come on on Saturday!

bar crawl~ immense...thnk I'll be just fine @ Warwick.
Rootes rules..Top floor bagged their first shopping trolley tonight! :O

See you later..
Reply 437
GUIDE!

You will drive to Warwick.
You will follow the signs to your accomodation parking. There will be big queues of cars.
Having parked you will go into a tentlike structure. you will get a room number.
A helper will take you to your block. Your resident tutor guy will give you keys.
You will go to your room and see it.
You will unpack your car into your room.
Car will go away.
You go to Rootes social with your enrolement certificate and get a uni card.
Same place take your payment schedule to and your student loan will come through in a bit.
Pick up anything else from union south.
Register in North
Speak to ppl while doing all this. Everyone seems busy but really they just want people to walk around with..

Sorted. halycon days...
woooooooooo that was awesome.
I think I missed my first lecture....

Latest