The Student Room Group

International Management/Business Applicants for 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone receive offers from Durham or Bath?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by V-K
Anyone receive offers from Durham or Bath?

Hi V-K,

I am a second year International Management student at the University of Bath. Do check out my thread here where I have answered any questions about the course/university and posted updates about my time at the University of Bath. If you have any questions about the course do let me know!

Hayden
Reply 22
Original post by ybreezy
Hello!

I've applied to International Management in Manchester University and Business Management in Bath and King's College.

Hiya sorry I only just saw this but I applied for international management at Manchester too!! Are you going to the offer holder day?
Reply 23
hey I've applied for Leeds, Nottingham, Bath, Surrey, Birmingham and have got offers from everyone except Bath so far:smile: My firm is definitely Leeds though!! anyone else wanting to study IB at Leeds?
Yes I got an offer :smile:
I applied to UCL as well but im still waiting for their decision. Its been 4 months.. anyone have any idea on how long they take to reply???
Reply 25
Original post by Eeshakhader
Yes I got an offer :smile:
I applied to UCL as well but im still waiting for their decision. Its been 4 months.. anyone have any idea on how long they take to reply???

Yeah same. They are taking ages. Its probably because they only started considering the applications after the UCAS deadline.
Original post by Coursrg
hey I've applied for Leeds, Nottingham, Bath, Surrey, Birmingham and have got offers from everyone except Bath so far:smile: My firm is definitely Leeds though!! anyone else wanting to study IB at Leeds?

Hi,

Good luck with your application! If there is anything that you need help with please do let me know, I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath and really enjoy it.

If you could, I would really encourage you to attend one of our offer holder days (should you receive and offer) as it provides you with a great insight as to what it is like to be a student here.

Hayden

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending