Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a room in holly grove (standard)holly grove is in Elms Village, 15 minutes from the University. Great bunch of flatemates also!

It's £94 a week that includes all maintenance bills: electric, cleaning, heating, hot water and WiFi!
    I can release the contract to anyone who's interested and who isn't currently in qub accommodation, the contract runs between the 17 September 2016 and will end on 10 June 2017. Handy for anyone starting in Feb...

Drop me a message or a comment if you'd like to know anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've been living in College Gardens for the past month but find it quite isolating as none of my housemates really go out much. I wonder if I could potentially swap to Grant House because I'm paying exactly £94? What's the social scene like down there?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, Is college gardens qub accommodation or is it private? If it is qub accommodation when we'd just be swapping rooms, I'm trying to get someone to take on the remainder of my contact. Also I've since moved from grant house into elms village. The social scene around elms is pretty amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, ya it Queen's accommodation so I guess I'm out of the running. I went down to the accommodation office earlier tho and they put me on a waiting list so fingers crossed. Elms seems like much better craic alright. Thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shorgan09)
    Hey, ya it Queen's accommodation so I guess I'm out of the running. I went down to the accommodation office earlier tho and they put me on a waiting list so fingers crossed. Elms seems like much better craic alright. Thanks anyway!
    no problem my friend.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen's University Belfast
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 6 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.