The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Room Available: Holly Grove (Elms Village)

Hello, I have a room in holly grove (standard)holly grove is in Elms Village, 15 minutes from the University. Great bunch of flatemates also!

It's £94 a week that includes all maintenance bills: electric, cleaning, heating, hot water and WiFi!
I can release the contract to anyone who's interested and who isn't currently in qub accommodation, the contract runs between the 17 September 2016 and will end on 10 June 2017. Handy for anyone starting in Feb...

Drop me a message or a comment if you'd like to know anything else.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey, I've been living in College Gardens for the past month but find it quite isolating as none of my housemates really go out much. I wonder if I could potentially swap to Grant House because I'm paying exactly £94? What's the social scene like down there?
(edited 7 years ago)
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hiya, Is college gardens qub accommodation or is it private? If it is qub accommodation when we'd just be swapping rooms, I'm trying to get someone to take on the remainder of my contact. Also I've since moved from grant house into elms village. The social scene around elms is pretty amazing.
Hey, ya it Queen's accommodation so I guess I'm out of the running. I went down to the accommodation office earlier tho and they put me on a waiting list so fingers crossed. Elms seems like much better craic alright. Thanks anyway!
Reply 4
Original post by Shorgan09
Hey, ya it Queen's accommodation so I guess I'm out of the running. I went down to the accommodation office earlier tho and they put me on a waiting list so fingers crossed. Elms seems like much better craic alright. Thanks anyway!

no problem my friend.
Reply 5
Original post by PjCassidy
Hello, I have a room in holly grove (standard)holly grove is in Elms Village, 15 minutes from the University. Great bunch of flatemates also!

It's £94 a week that includes all maintenance bills: electric, cleaning, heating, hot water and WiFi!
I can release the contract to anyone who's interested and who isn't currently in qub accommodation, the contract runs between the 17 September 2016 and will end on 10 June 2017. Handy for anyone starting in Feb...

Drop me a message or a comment if you'd like to know anything else.

Hey I'd be starting my studies at qub, just wanted to know is Holly Grove a single sex female accommodation??
Hey guys! :smile:

Have you checked out Student Roost accommodation in Belfast?

We have three properties all in the City Centre from £119pw including all bills (WiFi, maintenance, cleaning, contents insurance) our social spaces include study rooms, cinema room, common room & outdoor courtyard with secure bicycle storage!

We’ve launched our new prices for 2019/20 and we’ve got some amazing offers running on our website. You could receive a £150 voucher for referring a friend or get up to a £750* discount for booking with us early.

For more information, please check out our website: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/belfast
Reply 7
Hello, I am starting at qub this september and I have the same question that you had, did you get the answer? Thank you!
Reply 8
Hello, I am starting at qub this september and I have the same question that you had, I want to know if Holly Grove is a single sex female accomodation. Did you finally get the answer? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending