The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Veterinary Nursing at Middlesex University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Mecharea
Hi maybe u can help me I have been accepted for the foundation course veterinary nurse my offer letter says location Hendon campus, but when u look on the website re the course it mentions Huntingdon.

There are three locations for the same course, Hendon, Huntingdon and Leeds. If your location says Hendon then you’ll be at Hendon
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
HiI am looking at applying for the Veterinary Nursing with Foundation Year BSc in September 2020. I was looking at the course and just wanted to check that I don't need an A Level in a science related subject to apply. Also, I was looking at the accommodation and was wondering how that would work, if I were to live in halls as all of them are an hour away from the Huntingdon campus. Would I be able to live in halls or would I have to privately rent? If I could live in halls, would I be able to drive because of how are away the campus is?Thanks
Hi @suzyglove123, thanks for your message :smile:

The entry requirements for our Veterinary Nursing with Foundation Year BSc degree course are as follows: 48 UCAS points. A minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above in English Language, Mathematics and Science and 4 weeks minimum work experience in a practice. You can find lots more info about the course and entry requirements on the course page https://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/veterinary-nursing-foundation-year.

For this degree course with foundation is at Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire). If you decide to apply for the course there is the possibility of gaining student accommodation through the college and it is first come first service. If you want information on student accommodation near Cambridge then you can email [email protected] and they will send you a booklet with information on how you can apply. If you want more information or contact details for The College of Animal Welfare in Huntingdon you can check out their website https://www.caw.ac.uk/about-us/centres/huntingdon/.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions let me know :smile:.
Maddie
Hello I have a interview at Middlesex for veterinary nursing and was wondering what do I need to bring as the interview hasn’t been confirmed yet due to there not being any time slots. Thank you x
Has anyone had a Skype interview for veterinary nursing I have one and I’m sooo nervous!!😩
Hi , I have applied to the veterinary nursing degree at middlesex, I wanted to know what questions they ask you in the interview and what I should prepare? I am so nervous and I need help!!!thank youuuu
Original post by Klause2020
Hi , I have applied to the veterinary nursing degree at middlesex, I wanted to know what questions they ask you in the interview and what I should prepare? I am so nervous and I need help!!!thank youuuu

Hi, I have my interview tomorrow at 9am for vet nursing! So nervous!! When’s your interview?
Original post by Carla at MDX
Hey!
I'm Carla, a second year Veterinary Nursing student at Middlesex.

I'm the course ambassador for Veterinary Nursing, so if you have any questions or queries at all, even if just about MDX or student life in general, just let me know, I'm here to help!

Carla
Middlesex Course Ambassador
Veterinary Nursing

Hi Carla..I know you have graduated by now..what is a typical day like? Start time and finish? Classroom vs practical application?

Thanks much😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending