The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

3-1 Ali
Original post by RightWingLiberal
Bruh, United lost 2-1 to ****ing Huddersfield - pipe down.

You lost to Wolves last season AT HOME.

Pipe down and stay in 8th.
That's it. Game over.

Klopp in danger. Lovren should get his P45.
I’m done.
Original post by SGHD26716
Are Liverpool playing 3 ATB now?

Who are the 3 CBs?

Lovren off for AOC - Gomez went to CB and Milner moved to RB.

I mean we’re gonna lose anyway but I’m glad Klopp has publically shamed Lovren by taking him off after 30 mins. He doesn’t do it enough and this should be a real kick in the face for the man.

We might very well have lost the game regardless, but he single handedly gave them two early goals and that’s simply not acceptable for a CL-level team.
Reply 5165
Original post by Lúcio
Lovren off for AOC - Gomez went to CB and Milner moved to RB.

I mean we’re gonna lose anyway but I’m glad Klopp has publically shamed Lovren by taking him off after 30 mins. He doesn’t do it enough and this should be a real kick in the face for the man.

We might very well have lost the game regardless, but he single handedly gave them two early goals and that’s simply not acceptable for a CL-level team.

Why doesn't Klopp use Klavan?
Original post by Lúcio

We might very well have lost the game regardless, but he single handedly gave them two early goals and that’s simply not acceptable for a Championship -level team.

Fixed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41133350

That’s why.

Again; he isn’t good enough.

Yes Klopp can only work with what he has but it’s his own fault for refusing to buy anybody other than Van Dijk.

When you take your CB off after 30 mins and don’t replace him with the CB on your bench, it tells the story really...
Reply 5169

Original post by Lúcio
Again; he isn’t good enough. Yes Klopp can only work with what he has but it’s his own fault for refusing to buy anybody other than Van Dijk. When you take your CB off after 30 mins and don’t replace him with the CB on your bench, it tells the story really...

So the question is why have Liverpool stockpiled such shite centre backs?
(edited 6 years ago)

Kane, Alli and Son running at Klavan?
Reply 5171
Original post by That Bearded Man
Kane, Alli and Son running at Klavan?

Well it's the only other option at CB they've got
remember when you were good in big games
Reply 5173
Original post by difeo
remember when you were good in big games

Isn't that more damning of Mourinho not going for the win against Liverpool?
4-1 Kane.
4-1 now
Oh dear
Remember how dominant the "Top 4" used to be a few years back. Now they're all useless :lol:
Only Liverpool could concede four goals from four individual defensive mistakes.

Spurs literally haven’t had to do anything other than stand near our goal today. You can be angry at the players for these errors, but the lack of personnel is down to Klopp’s stubbornness in the transfer market.
(edited 6 years ago)
we really should have beat this Liverpool side...Embarrassing we even parked the bus.

Shite team.
Fair enough if you lose to a better team, but it’s a million times worse when you gift them every single goal from the most basic defensive errors.

Lovren at fault for goals 1 and 2.
Matip/Can at fault for goal 3.
Mignolet at fault for goal 4.

I know it’s still early but realistically we’re getting absolutely nowhere near top 4 this season. Is that a surprise when we failed to address our biggest weakness over the summer? 🤔

Latest