The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

KCL & UCL Satisfaction

I've just received offers from them both and I'm deciding on who to go firm with. But I was just wondering why the student satisfaction is so low with both of them?
Original post by ellavanderbilt
I've just received offers from them both and I'm deciding on who to go firm with. But I was just wondering why the student satisfaction is so low with both of them?

Nobody really knows tbh. At fist I thought it was just a trend with the London universities, but Imperial has high satisfaction.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it too much, particularly if your impression of them at open days was good.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ellavanderbilt

Depends on the course, I know for example, being an Engineering student myself that the student satisfaction is so low because the course used to be heavily influenced by modules that required a lot of extra reading which is why they've made a transition to a new Engineering syllabus which is less taxing but still as challenging.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending