The Student Room Group

Embarrassing parents on social media...

So it's nearly 2017 and chances are most of your parents are on some form of social media.

Unfortunately - at the risk of hurting their feelings - you usually have to accept and return their friend or follower requests too...

But has your parent or older family member ever massively embarrassed you on social media? :shock:

What's the funniest mishap they've had? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or maybe they caught you out doing something embarrassing!? :colondollar:

Share the awkwardness below!!
Lol I never add my family members!
I'm too scared of any awkwardness
Reply 2
Not massively embarrassed.

I can't add any family members on my Facebook or else they'll snitch to my parents on what I get up to :colonhash:
Reply 3
The worst my mum does on my page is just likes pretty much everything I post even if she doesn't get the reference to something I shared :laugh:

On her own page though she posts some cringy things like "share this picture for good luck", "type Amen to help this kid" and crap like that:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum has instagram *shudders* and posts all these pictures of herself posing and it's just a bit cringe...she's probably posted like 200 pictures and only has about 15 followers (bless)

My aunt stalked my girlfriend on instagram and snitched to my mum :sigh: oh well...
Original post by Spock's Socks
The worst my mum does on my page is just likes pretty much everything I post even if she doesn't get the reference to something I shared :laugh:

On her own page though she posts some cringy things like "share this picture for good luck", "type Amen to help this kid" and crap like that:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:thumbsup: to your kitties with their little hats :h:
Reply 6
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's definitely a mum specialty on social media :laugh::laugh:
Have a bit of respect yeah, bear in mind FB is still a leftover fad from the late 00's and is no way of barometer of moral decency in any way.
I never add my family members cos I know they'd do something to embarrass me. Except my dad cos my dad's a cool guy.

Quick Reply

Latest