The Student Room Group

Do good/nice girls still exist in 2023?

Are they still around or have they all turned into "Baddies."
There are absolutely none. Good/nice girls were an endangered species until a few years ago when they became completely extinct. You'll only find "baddies" now. Every single one of them has been turned into a baddie. There is no hope.
Nope, stay away from all girls, become a monk or something.
Original post by sigmagrindset49
There are absolutely none. Good/nice girls were an endangered species until a few years ago when they became completely extinct. You'll only find "baddies" now. Every single one of them has been turned into a baddie. There is no hope.

Who do you think started the boss babe culture?
Examples:
Priti Patel - Scary, shouty, bullying woman.
Liz Truss - Mentally unhinged, shouty and incompetent woman.
Nadine Dorries - Just mentally unhinged.
Yeah, they are around but they are very rare. To find a nice girl, look for girls who usually exclusively have female friends also don’t have social media/despise social media + use it rarely. Also it’s a bonus if she has the above listed traits while having strict parents.

-advice from a girl with many girls who are considered “nice”
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, they are around but they are very rare. To find a nice girl, look for girls who usually exclusively have female friends also don’t have social media/despise social media + use it rarely. Also it’s a bonus if she has the above listed traits while having strict parents.

-advice from a girl with many girls who are considered “nice”

i think you ar a baddie
Original post by billawarra
i think you ar a baddie

Well you might be right. I don’t fit into the criteria I mentioned before. There was a time where I was very obsessed with social media and I was very toxic to most people in my life. I had to remove all my social media and cut off a lot of “friends” to have a more stable and happier life. One of my current friends fits all my listed criteria and she is a very empathetic and genuine person to everyone, although she can be quite idealist and somewhat naive, I see whoever who will be in a relationship with her later to be very lucky because she is a great influence.
Well you might be right. I don’t fit into the criteria I mentioned before. There was a time where I was very obsessed with social media and I was very toxic to most people in my life. I had to remove all my social media and cut off a lot of “friends” to have a more stable and happier life. One of my current friends fits all my listed criteria and she is a very empathetic and genuine person to everyone, although she can be quite idealist and somewhat naive, I see whoever who will be in a relationship with her later to be very lucky because she is a great influence.

i was joking

good for you, i think being obsessed with social media is a problem but it doesn't necessarily make you toxic to others
i was joking

Sorry I’m tone deaf- T-T
you definitely seem like a nice and mature person you admit your mistakes and have changed your behavior I think this is the most important thing, when you say you had to remove social media do you still use some soacial media or havaea you completley deleted all of your accounts, what benefits did you see

good for you, i think being obsessed with social media is a problem but it doesn't necessarily make you toxic to others

I get what u mean but in my case, it brought me a lot of useless drama and made me really shallow as a person. During that time I also lost a lot of my ability to communicate in person
I get what u mean but in my case, it brought me a lot of useless drama and made me really shallow as a person. During that time I also lost a lot of my ability to communicate in person

i think I am addicted with social media as well, I had stopped using social media almost completely for a few months and I definitely saw some improvements, like more free time so I could focus more on school and felt like my mood was also better
you definitely seem like a nice and mature person you admit your mistakes and have changed your behavior I think this is the most important thing, when you say you had to remove social media do you still use some soacial media or havaea you completley deleted all of your accounts, what benefits did you see

Well… I got rid of everything including my phone. I communicate using gmail now so it was quite extreme. But after getting rid of it, I sense time passing by in a more even pace. I’ve also found myself better people to surround myself with. Productivity was one of the biggest change I saw since quitting social media but I’ve gotten way more work done and my attention span improved. And of course I’ve gained more confidence and happiness since i became more focused with my own life.
Reply 15
I am more sure that it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending