The Student Room Group

Grooming of white girls for sex is exposed as two Asian men jailed

This sort of filth makes me sick!

Why this not got mass media attention?

Reported on five live though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjmH797f8Xg

Little attention is paid to this racist abuse of whites!

What i wish to debate here is what would be the media response if gangs of whites had been grooming asian girls...

A hidden world in which Asian men “groom” young white girls for sex has been exposed with the jailing yesterday of two men for child-abuse offences.

Zulfqar Hussain, 46, and Qaiser Naveed, 32, from east Lancashire, were each jailed for five years and eight months after exploiting two girls aged under 16 by plying them with alcohol and drugs before having sex with them.

Both men pleaded guilty at Preston Crown Court to abduction, sexual activity with a child and the supply of a controlled drug.

Despite being told explicitly by police and social services that both girls were under-age and should be returned to care, the men picked up one girl from a children’s home in Blackburn and then drove on to collect her friend who was living in temporary foster care in North Wales.

The trial came amid growing concern at the attitudes of some Asian men towards white girls which campaigners for women claim few people wish to address.

Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labelled racist.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is quite disgusting and the issue needs to be addressed.

However, there is no need to go on a racist rant. Those two particular men were tried and convicted, so the justice system is doing its job for the most part. Both the mainstream community and the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim community have to do their part to alleviate this sickening issue, and to ensure that the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim communities sit up and listen, victims of such sexual abuse and their families, communities and officials need to adopt a zero tolerant attitude.

There is a serious culture clash, and this 'grooming of white girls' is a symptom of that problem in my opinion. I remember reading somewhere that an Al-Qaeda terrorist cell in the United Kingdom discussed blowing up the Ministry of Sound and killing "those dancing slags". Just goes to show how many in the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim community perceive mainstream British society.

I must add however that when they say 'white' girls, I don't think they literally mean 'white'. I think these men who perpetrate such horrendous crimes don't specifically search out for 'white' girls. I think they'd be willing to carry out their despicable acts upon any female, from a cultural background they regard as 'inferior'/laid back and etc.
Reply 2
As an Asian male I don't understand quite how my sexual abuse of minors is in any way related to sexual abuse by other Asians.
Reply 3
dave777
This sort of filth makes me sick!

Just wait for some scum on here to defend the Asians as usual.:mad:

Why this not got mass media attention?

Reported on five live though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjmH797f8Xg

Little attention is paid to this racist abuse of whites!

What i wish to debate here is what would be the media response if gangs of whites had been grooming asian girls...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2237940.ece

When did they let you out of prison, dave? :confused:
Indeed, whay does it have to be a race this - surely its flattering if anything..
Reply 5
Clubber Lang
Indeed, whay does it have to be a race this - surely its flattering if anything..

Lol, I don't think so.
Reply 6
yawn

*bump
Reply 7
yawn

Is that a joke, or was he really in prison?
Reply 8

The rumour was that he was imprisoned for inciting racial hatred...and I have no reason to believe it's not so, particularly as he hasn't been around for a while. But I appreciate that sometimes things that are said or heard aren't necessarily true.

Unfortunately, dave does have a tendency to raise inciteful posts and run...I want to give him the benefit of the doubt by inviting him to respond to the question.
just look at all the threads he ahs started - only one racist in here.
Reply 10
Also, I'd appreciate it if we don't refer to this community as the 'Asian' community, and be more specific e.g. the Pakistani Muslim community, which is a far more appropriate label.
Reply 11
Also, I'd appreciate it if we don't refer to this community as the 'Asian' community, and be more specific e.g. the Pakistani Muslim community, which is a far more appropriate label.

Zulfqar Hussain, 46, and Qaiser Naveed, 32, from east Lancashire

The link doesn't say they are from Pakistan, it says they're from east Lancashire...ebygoom. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Paedophiles are paedophiles I'm sure they would groom whatever the colour of skin, white, black, brown, yellow, red, day glow. The situation here sees a girl from a care home taken advantage of in the most sick and disgusting way.

The issue along with racial lines often in Islamic countries the age of consent is considerably lower than that of Western law. I believe in extremely tough punishment for paedophiles, I'm sure if this was in Pakistan they would be executed if this was against Asian girls of the same age.
Reply 13
yawn
The link doesn't say they are from Pakistan, it says they're from east Lancashire...ebygoom. :biggrin:

Well, they have Muslim names, common among the Pakistani/Bangladeshi community and this abuse of girls is not a new thing.

Watch this short doc -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6SHsWzeS8&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoaMJaFoNwA&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laaMkLfZAi8&NR=1
Reply 14
Does race really have to play a part in this?

I wonder how many comments would have focused on the actual matter (i.e. organised grooming and abuse of girls) rather than "[insert race here] organised grooming of [other race] girls" if the simple term Asian had been omitted.

Plus, Asian is too generic nowadays. And people are falling for it too - indians and even orientals blamed for suicide bombing and the attacks in Glasgow?!?
Reply 15
dan_man
Paedophiles are paedophiles I'm sure they would groom whatever the colour of skin, white, black, brown, yellow, red, day glow. The situation here sees a girl from a care home taken advantage of in the most sick and disgusting way.

The issue along with racial lines often in Islamic countries the age of consent is considerably lower than that of Western law. I believe in extremely tough punishment for paedophiles, I'm sure if this was in Pakistan they would be executed if this was against Asian girls of the same age.

These men are disgusting and should all be brought to justice, but surely you cannot describe them as paedophiles, even though they do take advantage of the victims naive and innocent nature .
Reply 16
ToysRUs
Does race really have to play a part in this?

It's not race, it's culture.
Reply 17

Wasn't he hanged? Look at his avatar photograph.
Reply 18
Agamemnon

Haha, good one.

Dave is a bit of a racist mop, but I'm glad he has brought this issue to our attention.
Agamemnon

lol - we can only wish.

Latest

Trending

Trending