The Student Room Group

I like this girl, but she like older men

Hey,

Im a 19 year old guy, I like this girl and shes 18. We've madeout a few times but she wont let me hit it because I'm not "old" what does that mean? I know she's dated someone who was 28 , 3 years ago but does she mean shes into d.i.l.f.s? or she doesnt want me?
Reply 1
Sounds like she's not that attracted to you and is either keeping you as a backup guy or potential orbiter in the friendzone option.
Best to move on and date someone with compatible dealbreakers.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Sounds like she's not that attracted to you and is either keeping you as a backup guy or potential orbiter in the friendzone option.
Best to move on and date someone with compatible dealbreakers.

Well, I doubt. We practically act like w together, Ive been told by so many people. We do everything but sex and I dont udnerstand why. Its not a neccesity but when i ask her why, shes like i like older men? I DONT GET IT
Some people have a preference of older men. What don't you get?
Reply 4
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Some people have a preference of older men. What don't you get?

That if she likes older men, why dont she stop actin like w together? or asking to makeout?
Original post by Anonymous
That if she likes older men, why dont she stop actin like w together? or asking to makeout?

You're there
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Just accept she doesn’t want your baby knob in her pussy. Doesn’t matter if she acts like you’re together, the point is she has no interest in you sliding into her. So yes, she’s looking for that daddy d!ck.

:biggrin:
Reply 7

I hate women who prefer wrinkly old penis
Well, the girl likes, she is only playing hard to get under the disclaimer you young. Press on all will be well

Hey,

Im a 19 year old guy, I like this girl and shes 18. We've madeout a few times but she wont let me hit it because I'm not "old" what does that mean? I know she's dated someone who was 28 , 3 years ago but does she mean shes into d.i.l.f.s? or she doesnt want me?
Reply 9
Hey,

Okay the fact that you said "hit it" definitely shows a level of immaturity. Maybe she means she prefers people with more mature attitudes. Maybe she likes older men it doesn't really matter because what she has made clear is that she doesn't want you.

The reason does not matter. She does not want you. So i suggest you take a step back and respect her wishes
She was with a 28 year old, 3 years ago, and she's 18 now?

She's not 'into older men', she's been groomed
Reply 11
Hey,

Unlucky she don't want you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending