The Student Room Group

Racist troll faces jail after harassing Labour MP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HandiCapanda
while I don't hold this opinion myself, the reasoning goes;

They are attempting to destroy western society, to destabilize it and control it via the banks and other money lending organizations. Because the West = Christianity

Other reasoning includes, although it isn't mutually exclusive with the above mentioned;

To dumb done the population with race mixing to better control them via money lending organizations.

I am willing to play devils advocate if you like, I just hope it doesn't get me banned. The logic is somewhat reasonable, to an extent.

How the hell does race mixing dumb down the population?
Reply 21
Original post by Barraco Barner
Overdramatic.

Hardly, the plebs of this country are becoming a bit of an issue.
Original post by Gamboner
its not facts you idiot. You've got no sources or statistics to back it up. You're just another anti semitic moron who's a complete disgrace to humanity

What is your education background pleb?

Let's say I was anti-semitic, tingtox.

(I'm not)

why does anti-semitic equal disgrace, hmmmm? It's not disgraceful to not agree with something. It's not like I'm making threats or saying racist slurs or bashing the Torah.

Now go make another account and embarrassing thread. :smile:
Original post by 0to100
but... jewish people are kind of taking over...
Israel is buddying up with the most powerful country in the world/USA for starters

Well yeah, they are an ally. Who else are they supposed to be buddying up with?
Original post by 0to100
stating facts about jewish people does not mean it is anti-semitic, this is getting out of hand now and proves anyone's point that there just might be a takeover if/when you get persecuted/prosecuted for doing so.

You're not stating 'facts'. You're stating subjective interpretations based on half-truths, exaggerations, out-of-context quotes and outright lies about Jews. The very basis and ultimate shortfall of antisemitism.
Reply 25
Original post by 0to100

(I'm not)

why does anti-semitic equal disgrace, hmmmm? It's not disgraceful to not agree with something. It's not like I'm making threats or saying racist slurs or bashing the Torah.

Now go make another account and embarrassing thread. :smile:

The most stupid ones are those who can't even see how stupid they are. Im not bothered to argue with you.

But I ask again, what's your education background pleb? Is it too embarrassing to say?
Original post by Barraco Barner
Overdramatic.

he's a troll, he's made 100s of threads under a different account each. The mods and CT have even told people not to interact with him and immediately closes their threads :h:
Original post by cbreef
LOL

howdy, and what?
Original post by jambojim97
You're not stating 'facts'. You're stating subjective interpretations based on half-truths, exaggerations, out-of-context quotes and outright lies about Jews. The very basis and ultimate shortfall of antisemitism.

You're taking this a bit far.

What's an outright lie? My post only said I dont like that they change their names to sound more mainstream white. Do they not? :confused:

Your whole post was actually very aggressive and insulting. It only proves my point that jewish people are impacting society when you get berated for calmly disagreeing with them.

I'm about done with this thread because the sjw keyboard warriors are coming out in groves O___O
Original post by 0to100
and lmao you have theresa may as your avatar. I hope you're not African or Asian because she's doing all she can to make sure you don't come to UK. Just read a bit...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_4082.JPG
When two people have a baby, and one is say or a group genetically predisposition to an average IQ of 100 and the other is 85, we don't add their potential IQ's together to get an estimate, it tends to meet in the middle, or so I have heard.

Show me one race which has an average IQ of 85
Yeah, he is being jailed for the harassment, not for the racism.

edit; convicted, sorry.

It was racially aggravated. That's what the conviction was for.

0to100

What's tingtox?
Original post by 0to100
And you're one of those who singles out one line of an entire post and lmao you have theresa may as your avatar. I hope you're not African or Asian because she's doing all she can to make sure you don't come to UK. Just read a bit...

As has already been pointed out, that's not Theresa May, it's Angela Merkel :lol:
Original post by cbreef

There are some countries with an average IQ in the 60s.
Original post by Aladdinsaaane
Well yeah, they are an ally. Who else are they supposed to be buddying up with?

the Japanese? lol India? I didn't say they're NOT supposed to be buddying up with anyone..

I merely point out who they in fact are buddying up with...

I mean use your brain, not your emotions.

If someone has an ally who is the most powerful of all your other options, surely having a powerful ally makes you powerful...

so if Israel, a Jewish country, is cliquing with the USA (it is, USA sent like 500mil to them under Obama, neglecting their own states' needs-facts), then that means what for Jews...?

Never did I express an opinion. I just stated facts.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
IMG_4082.JPG

:toofunny:
Original post by cbreef

why ? I can do it, but, what would that accomplish ?

I could actually go lower if you wanted as well, I think 60-70 lol, but again, why ?
Original post by MrDystopia
As has already been pointed out, that's not Theresa May, it's Angela Merkel :lol:

well it looks like may for god sake seriously
Original post by InnerTemple
It was racially aggravated. That's what the conviction was for.

What's tingtox?

a legendary tsr member

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending