The Student Room Group

Racist troll faces jail after harassing Labour MP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawbAri

And North Africans are mostly Arabs not Africans

Being African is not a racial thing. North Africans are not black; but they're still Africans.
Original post by Barraco Barner
I was talking about sub Saharan Africans :smile:

Being African is not a racial thing. North Africans are not black; but they're still Africans.

You've contradicted yourself here buddy.
If they're still Africans why don't they count as the Africans you were talking about in your first post?
Anyway if Africans aren't intelligent enough to have weapons/invade why was Ethiopia able to resist colonialism twice?
And why was the help of African soldiers enlisted in WW2? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
You've contradicted yourself here buddy.
If they're still Africans why don't they count as the Africans you were talking about in your first post?
Anyway if Africans aren't intelligent enough to have weapons/invade why was Ethiopia able to resist colonialism twice?
And why was the help of African soldiers enlisted in WW2? :smile:

They do. I assumed you were talking about sub-Saharan so I went along with that. North Africans still aren't as advanced as Europeans so point still stands.

Please tell me you're not serious about Ethiopia :lol: They were being armed and supported by UK, France and Russia. I suggest you do some reading before making moot points.

Regarding WW2, it was just manpower. They were still using European weapons.

You haven't disproved me once yet. Keep trying.
They do. I assumed you were talking about sub-Saharan so I went along with that. North Africans still aren't as advanced as Europeans so point still stands.

Please tell me you're not serious about Ethiopia :lol: They were being armed and supported by UK, France and Russia. I suggest you do some reading before making moot points.

Regarding WW2, it was just manpower. They were still using European weapons.

You haven't disproved me once yet. Keep trying.

I'm not planning on disproving you. You've refused to address the points in my earlier posts and it's clear you're set in your ways about this so I don't want to waste my time.
You can carry on believing that Africans are inferior to you by virtue of the continent our ancestors settled on all you like. Beliefs like that can't be convinced away.

Also: Seeing as you think development is directly correlated to intelligence level it'd nterest you to know that Mongolia has one of the highest average IQ points in the work yet is still suffering from poverty.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not planning on disproving you. You've refused to address the points in my earlier posts and it's clear you're set in your ways about this so I don't want to waste my time.
You can carry on believing that Africans are inferior to you by virtue of the continent our ancestors settled on all you like. Beliefs like that can't be convinced away.

Also: Seeing as you think development is directly correlated to intelligence level it'd nterest you to know that Mongolia has one of the highest average IQ points in the work yet is still suffering from poverty.

What points? I addressed both of them. YOU have refused to address my points about why Africans didn't colonise Europe if both are supposedly equally intelligent.

Mongolia has the smallest population density of any country. They can't support their country with their population.

Here, as you think IQ is all environmental; this is data from children in adopted families with the same class and in the same country.

:smile:
What points? I addressed both of them. YOU have refused to address my points about why Africans didn't colonise Europe if both are supposedly equally intelligent.

Mongolia has the smallest population density of any country. They can't support their country with their population.

Here, as you think IQ is all environmental; this is data from children in adopted families with the same class and in the same country.

:smile:

My points on human genetics
My points on how correlation /=/ causation
My points about the things that have played a huge role in Africa's slower development.

Intelligence had nothing to do with the reason why Europeans colonialised Africa. You're purposely misinterpreting it to suit your agenda. The whole purpose of colonialism was because the Europeans started to feel like Africans were inferior to them on every level and deserved to be treated as sub humans. Between the end of slavery and and the beginning of colonialism Europe and Africa enjoyed relatively peaceful co operation and trade. It is not intelligent to destroy a diplomatic relationship like that because of greed and racism. It is not intelligent to risk the lives of thousands of your soldiers because you wish to add a few notches to your belt.
Colonialism had nothing to do with the intelligence level of both parties and you know that.

And according to French soldiers serving in West African countries, they gave accounts of how the Africans could have easily resisted and overpowered them if they wanted to.

How about these adoption studies:
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
"Racist troll"

I don't like the terminology here. A racist actually is a bigot who is sincere in the things they say. A troll, by definition, isn't.

So many people nowadays seem to have forgotten what a troll actually is. It's the most misused word in 2016.

#MakeTrollingGreatAgain
Reply 127
How can anyone believe six million Jews died? they're ****ing everywhere! where are all the Jews in Israel from? How JEWMERICA? Full of "SURVIVORS" because practically every Jew in a camp survived.

Their Holocaust is ********.
Reply 128
We're coming for you

_72001260_quenelle_afp.jpg
Original post by InnerTemple
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/07/racist-troll-guilty-harassing-labour-mp-luciana-berger-joshua-bonehill-paine

In pleasing news, this rather unpleasant person has been convicted of racially aggravated harassment. Good riddance to him.

Looking at the sort of nonsense he posted, he seems to be a typical alt-right type person. The same delusional theories of the world being stacked against men, jews taking over etc etc.

Let this be a warning to others like him.

I believe in total freedom of speech.

If people don't like a tweet then they need to man up and switch their computer off.

But it's fine if you want to make martyrs of trolls you help their message 100000%. And there will be millions and millions of people who will defend someone jailed for speech.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mayathebee100
I believe in total freedom of speech.

If people don't like a tweet then they need to man up and switch their computer off.

But it's fine if you want to make martyrs of trolls you help their message 100000%. And there will be millions and millions of people who will defend someone jailed for speech.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was harassment though, there is a difference between freedom of speech (which I also advocate) and the right to an audience, it's akin to stalking someone about the streets yelling that they are a pedophile through a megaphone when you know that they aren't.
This is pleasing news, hopefully this acts as a deterrent for others like him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending