The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

interview?

Hi, I've received my interview for adult nursing that will be in January and just wanted to know if anyone who has been and tell me how it was or if anyone else is going in January :biggrin:
Original post by tonimaria
Hi, I've received my interview for adult nursing that will be in January and just wanted to know if anyone who has been and tell me how it was or if anyone else is going in January :biggrin:

Hi Tonimaria,

Sorry you haven't received a response to your post yet. Good luck with your interview, do let us know how it goes. If you're coming from outside of Sheffield, make the most of it and explore the city. Read our guide to Sheffield for inspo.

If you have any questions for us too, just ask :colone:

All the best,
Laura
(Official Hallam rep)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi Tonimaria,

Sorry you haven't received a response to your post yet. Good luck with your interview, do let us know how it goes. If you're coming from outside of Sheffield, make the most of it and explore the city. Read our guide to Sheffield for inspo.

If you have any questions for us too, just ask :colone:

All the best,
Laura
(Official Hallam rep)

Does anyone know what happens on an interview for adult nursing because I know there is a group activity but just wanted to know if there's someone who could say what it would involve. It's ok if this isn't allowed, just thought I'd ask 🙂
I had it recently (4th Jan) if you want any advice?!
Original post by keclements
I had it recently (4th Jan) if you want any advice?!

Hi!

Yes that would be great 😀
Hi!

Have a look at the NHS values of the consitution (if you google it, it will come up) , pay attention to what you are watching when watching the video, and I think my last tip is keep calm in the group activity but make sure you are doing something and talk to the other members of your group telling them what you are going to do and then do it. And look up recent problems to do with the NHS e.g. Bed blocking, funding etc
Hope this helps! If you need any other tips let me know ☺️.
Good luck 👍
Hi!

I don't think I can tell you what the video involves!
Hi

Thank you for that and no it's ok! Don't want to get into trouble 😅 How did it feel for you? Did the group activity mean talking or actually doing something together? Was everyone nervous 😩
Hi

Thank you for that and no it's ok! Don't want to get into trouble 😅 How did it feel for you? Did the group activity mean talking or actually doing something together? Was everyone nervous 😩

I think that it was okay, we all had to do something together. I think people were nervous but what helped me was talking to other people so then i felt more comfortable x
I think that it was okay, we all had to do something together. I think people were nervous but what helped me was talking to other people so then i felt more comfortable x

loved it! :biggrin: i hope i get in :frown: x
loved it! :biggrin: i hope i get in :frown: x

When will you hear by? Did they tell you? They said for me 2 to 3 weeks a week ago tomorrow but I heard within 3/4 days. Glad you liked it 👍! X
When will you hear by? Did they tell you? They said for me 2 to 3 weeks a week ago tomorrow but I heard within 3/4 days. Glad you liked it 👍! X

Yeah they said 2-3 weeks :smile: that was quick for you then! X
Yeah they said 2-3 weeks :smile: that was quick for you then! X

Yes mine was very quick to come through x
Yes mine was very quick to come through x

I've got a conditional offer for march 2018 :biggrin:
I've got a conditional offer for march 2018 :biggrin:

Well done! X

Quick Reply

Latest