Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demesne7)
    guys what's this essay thingy for history?:0 My offer didn't come with anything about it! Could it be bc I have History w/ Year Abroad??
    Yeah neither did mine!!?!?! I'm applying for normal History (V100) and it just came back with an AAA offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryhard101)
    Got an offer for MSci Neuroscience today!! Overjoyed. Was a gruelling three weeks wait ;-;;
    Congrats!!! Can I ask what your predicted grades were, I'm kind of worried lol. Also when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin:))
    Yeah neither did mine!!?!?! I'm applying for normal History (V100) and it just came back with an AAA offer.
    oh i'm not sure?? a pass on the question lowers your offer to AAB. maybe it's a contextual thing? i go to an underperforming state school haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayaUnknown)
    Congrats!!! Can I ask what your predicted grades were, I'm kind of worried lol. Also when did you apply?
    Thanks!! I applied around October 15. Not sure bout my predicted grades cuz our teachers don’t release them but it should be straight As (my country’s edu system doesn’t offer A*)

ReputationRep:
    Would be interesting to know why some people got it and others didn't.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    natural sciences offer anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryhard101)
    That's so great!! Is UCL your first choice?
    Yes! I absolutely love the program and research opportunities there!
    Is it your first choice as well?

ReputationRep:
    Got one for physical 2 or 3 days ago- A*AA. But they've mentioned some applicant day that I need to go to and haven't given me a date yet; friend of mine got an offer for bio natsci got his date so that's a bit concerning lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Is anyone applying for a place in the statistical science subject area?

If so, what course are you applying for and what grade were you forecasted?

ReputationRep:
    Hey when did you apply? I applied for History (V100) and it hasn't come back it. I applied on October 15th... Im an international btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haki45)
    Hey when did you apply? I applied for History (V100) and it hasn't come back it. I applied on October 15th... Im an international btw

I applied on something like the 3rd October along with Cambridge for early entry.

ReputationRep:
    I applied on something like the 3rd October along with Cambridge for early entry.
    Okay awesome, Congrats btw I hope I'm in the batch for this week for evaluation. Worried but excited!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who already has an offer! Any fellow cancer biomedics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haki45)
    i applied on the 12th october and got my acknowledgement on the 13th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    So I was wondering, is anyone out there in a similar boat to me who is applying to UCL for 2018 entry. This year after my A Levels I plan to do an Access course in Science as I did the wrong A Levels for Applied Medical Sciences and do some volunteering and go on a placement. Or maybe you're in your AS year?

this is for self reference. On the 2019 entry i PRAY, that i can come along and say yep ...i applied for UCL. Wow that would be amazing...anywaaaaays back to my AS revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofia00)
    i applied on the 12th october and got my acknowledgement on the 13th!
    Congratulations, I hope Im in the bunch for this week ! So nervous
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying in 12th grade in Maharashtra State Board, India. PREDICTED SCORE - 91.6% + 2A's in Health and Physical education and Environmental Science(Max. Score A). Class rank top 10 out of 800
    I am willing to pursue undergrad in economics in the UK
    I scored 9.4 CGPA(which translates to 87.4%) in my 10th grade. In my 11th grade, I Took commerce and scored 87.3%(overall) and secured the 3rd rank in my entire batch of 800 students. The scorecard read as follows-
    1. Book keeping and accounts 94
    2. Economics 93
    3. Environmental science 96
    4. Business studies 86
    5. Mathematics 83
    6. English 71
    7. Computer science 93
    Other academic achievements:
    1. TOEFL 111
    2. Made study papers for economics(reforms in the Indian banking industry since 1991), accountancy(working of a Demat account) and business studies(working of consumer courts in India)

Co-curricular
    1. Founder of a MUN club in Pune which catered to over 300 students internationally and had a turnover of Rs. 4,50,000. Roles handled: head of hospitality, head of finance, head of corporate affairs
    2. Worked at MUN world India as an intern for over 6 months. My role was to make study guides for different committees and country portfolios.
    3. Worked at writers club for 8 months as the head of marketing.
    4. Been to over 15 MUN conferences since May 2015
    5. Vice-captain of school cricket team for 4 years
    6. Played badminton for my junior college at regional level

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Is anyone there who applied to chemical engineering?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0w)
    Got one for physical 2 or 3 days ago- A*AA. But they've mentioned some applicant day that I need to go to and haven't given me a date yet; friend of mine got an offer for bio natsci got his date so that's a bit concerning lol
    what stream did you choose? my choices were limited and I could only choose physical chemistry and mathematics & statistics.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Human Sciences on the 15th of October. Is it a bad sign if I still haven't heard back from UCL?
    The University of Manchester replied to me 4 days after applying and sent me an invitation to an interview two days after I sent them a translation of my High School Diploma (I'm from Germany). I'm getting slightly worried now. Is this justified?
    I also still have around three weeks to wait until receiving a decision to invite me for an interview at Oxford and I am so nervous.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.