The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aa2018
I'm the same! I uploaded my document and i think it has uploaded because i can see it on my documents list but it still says the warning thing on the main page saying 'you have been emailed with a document request' making me think they havent received it, and i still have access to upload which they said would be taken shortly after i have uploaded the doc :///

Don't worry, that message soon goes after you keep checking it (which is what I did because I was anxious..).

I had to upload it twice because I forgot to add my name/UCAS number to the first form (which was embarrassing..) so I hope that doesn't affect my chances.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by Ze Witcher
Don't worry, that message soon goes after you keep checking it (which is what I did because I was anxious..).

I had to upload it twice because I forgot to add my name/UCAS number to the first form (which was embarrassing..) so I hope that doesn't affect my chances.

that makes me feel better hahah, it was only because i uploaded it last saturday and it still says that, but im pretty sure it has uploaded bc it appears. what are you applying for?
Original post by aa2018
that makes me feel better hahah, it was only because i uploaded it last saturday and it still says that, but im pretty sure it has uploaded bc it appears. what are you applying for?

It's annoying that they don't notify you either for uploading, but oh well.

I applied for Econ, what about you?
Original post by aa2018
I'm the same! I uploaded my document and i think it has uploaded because i can see it on my documents list but it still says the warning thing on the main page saying 'you have been emailed with a document request' making me think they havent received it, and i still have access to upload which they said would be taken shortly after i have uploaded the doc :///

Sooo glad it’s not just me! I have the same things on the page, but it also says somewhere on there not to contact UCL to check if it’s been received so I might just have to give them the benefit of the doubt 😅
Reply 64
Original post by Ze Witcher
It's annoying that they don't notify you either for uploading, but oh well.

I applied for Econ, what about you?

Yeah true & I applied for Spanish with Management, heard some courses are starting to get offers now aaaah
Reply 65
Original post by sophievh
Sooo glad it’s not just me! I have the same things on the page, but it also says somewhere on there not to contact UCL to check if it’s been received so I might just have to give them the benefit of the doubt 😅

Yeah its kind of stressing me hahah bc what if they didnt actually get it but im sure they have and just display that message for everyone whether theyve uploaded it or not!
Original post by aa2018
Yeah its kind of stressing me hahah bc what if they didnt actually get it but im sure they have and just display that message for everyone whether theyve uploaded it or not!

I’ve been exactly the same! I suppose if there were anything wrong with it then they’d probably get in contact with us so fingers crossed it’s all okay 🤞🏼
Original post by skyefrail
Philosophy!

Same
Reply 68
I’ve been exactly the same! I suppose if there were anything wrong with it then they’d probably get in contact with us so fingers crossed it’s all okay 🤞🏼

What did you apply? I applied for Physics on 29/9 but still got nothing from them yet :frown:
Original post by Limpeh
What did you apply? I applied for Physics on 29/9 but still got nothing from them yet :frown:

I applied for Modern Languages (French & Spanish) on the 10.10.17 and got the acknowledgement email & portal access from UCL on the 11.10.17. 😊 I wouldn’t worry about it, although you applied really early so it’s a bit strange that they haven’t got in touch yet 🤔
Reply 70
I applied for Modern Languages (French & Spanish) on the 10.10.17 and got the acknowledgement email & portal access from UCL on the 11.10.17. 😊 I wouldn’t worry about it, although you applied really early so it’s a bit strange that they haven’t got in touch yet 🤔

Nah I mean I have the portal but the status of "application received" has been there for more than 3 weeks... :frown:
Original post by Limpeh
Nah I mean I have the portal but the status of "application received" has been there for more than 3 weeks... :frown:

Had the same message for almost 3 weeks too; I think it stays like that until they give out offers.

Has anyone got any offers from UCL yet?
Hi, I'm appying to archaeology with a year abroad
Original post by Limpeh

Ohhh I see, maybe your course doesn’t need you to upload documents? It might just stay like that until they make a decision or need more information. Apparently UCL are quite slow with offers 😭
Hi I'm a US student hoping to study History, Politics, and Economics. Here are my stats:

ACT: 35
SAT: 1570
SAT Subject Tests:
Math II: 800
APs:
Calc BC: 5
Macroeconomics: 5
US History: 5
World History: 5
Microeconomics: 5
Comparative Government: 5
Art History: 5
AP Physics 1: 5
AP Physics 2: 5
AP English Language and Comp: 5
AP US Government: 4
AP Bio: 3
Predicted APs:
AP Spanish: 5
AP English Lit and Comp: 5
AP Stats: 5

What are my chances?
Original post by Noodlzzz
As above poster says, can take a while. Back in '11 I got my offer in May after applying for the oxbridge deadline!

Oh dear, I applied 20th September myself and was hoping to hear back soon xD
Reply 76
Original post by uniklimbu10
Who else is considering to apply and what course? :smile:

Law with French Law, LNAT results have been released already, anyone gotten offers yet?
I applied for MSci Psychology before the oxbridge deadline and still haven't heard from UCL yet
Hello!

I'm applying for Law (M100)
GCSEs : 2A* 8A
AS Level : AAAA
Predicted A Level: A*A*A* with AA in two additional AS subjects.

Is anyone else applying for law or taken the LNAT already?
Hi guys!
I did 8 GCSE's and got 8 A's. Do you think being predicted A*A*A in A2 will get me an offer if everything else goes fine? I was just wondering whether my GCSE's are poor in comparison to anyone else and whether anyone has got in with similar GCSE's to mine?

Latest

Trending

Trending