The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luckykymeo
Just got offered for BSc Biomedical Sciences!!

Applied on 19th Sept, so happy!

Wait when did you received it? Moments ago?

Also, congratz!! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by AndyLai9879
Wait when did you received it? Moments ago?

Also, congratz!! :smile:

Thank you!

I got an email from portico and admission about 5 hours ago about the conditional offer. I'm doing Singapore A levels, which has no A* grade, so condition is AAA in Bio, Chem and Maths.
Got an offer for BA History with AAA! Ecstatic
I'm applying for Arts and Sciences. Congrats on people's offers!!
Got an offer for MSci Neuroscience today!! Overjoyed. Was a gruelling three weeks wait ;-;;
Original post by meghantheman
Congratulations!! 🙌
I've applied for BME. May I ask what your stats were?

I'm not sure what you mean by stats sorry 😅, but my predicted grades are AAA and I was offered AAB. Sorry if that didn't answer your question.
Got an offer in modern languages! (French & Spanish)
Got an offer in modern languages! (French & Spanish)
Original post by Lauren1498x
has anyone applied/got an offer for history?

thinking of applying, already got my grades. however, i'm confused as to what the actual entry requirements are - did scottish AH - as they say A*AA-AAA and then for scotland they list about 4 different combinations.

last year they majorly screwed over my friend when he applied, it sounds as though they don't really understand scottish qualifications.

anyone been a similar situation? i'll probably phone them soon but don't want the 'it's on the website' response.

Got an offer for history today. It was for AAA if that helps? From what I understand about their requirements, they set them on an individual basis, so they could give you any of the listed combinations. If you're unsure, calling their undergraduate admissions office might be a good idea - they won't mind :smile:.
Anyone applied to Economics and Business?
Anyone got an offer for History?

Just got mine a couple of hours ago, for AAA!
Original post by tryhard101
Got an offer for MSci Neuroscience today!! Overjoyed. Was a gruelling three weeks wait ;-;;

Omg me too (BSc though)!!! I'm so excited!!!
i also got an offer for history today!!!!! AAA and AAB if i pass the essay q? literally have no idea about what this is about - will they send an email with further info/does anyone else know how to go about it?
Original post by sofia00
i also got an offer for history today!!!!! AAA and AAB if i pass the essay q? literally have no idea about what this is about - will they send an email with further info/does anyone else know how to go about it?

I got the same the essay question is on UCAS track although mine is a 500word limit so not really an essay lol :biggrin:.
Got an offer to study Economics!!🙌🏻 Require A*AA!! Fingers crossed
Original post by 11rjones
Got an offer for bsc Econ, anyone else also got an offer?

Yes Yes! Congrats! I also got one a couple of days ago! Well in!!
Original post by neuro140
Omg me too (BSc though)!!! I'm so excited!!!

That's so great!! Is UCL your first choice?
Original post by Shivay1234
Yes Yes! Congrats! I also got one a couple of days ago! Well in!!

Congrats! May I ask what you are predicted and what your GCSEs are
Hey guys, the 'Upload Documents' link hasn't disappeared even though I uploaded my document weeks ago, should I check with UCL? They said not to contact them requesting confirmation that they'd recieved it :s-smilie:
Original post by Chickylicky
Congrats! May I ask what you are predicted and what your GCSEs are

So I got 5A*’s and 5A’s at GCSE, i’m predicted A*AA for A level which is also my entry requirements! Wbu?😁

Latest

Trending

Trending