Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I would really use any kind of advice from anybody related to graphic design. I have a bachelor in film studies, but I am interested in following a career as a graphic designer. I would like to attend a really technical course with hands-on experience and make a strong portfolio, The thing is that I'm not sure what kind of degree to attend:bachelor, master or any other kind of degree?

    Thanks a lot in advance, I would appreciate your help
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2017
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.