The Student Room Group

If the world was to end in 24 hours

Scroll to see replies

I'd go to the Vatican and punch the pope in the face.
Chocolate cake is way too rich to like, plus most people don't make a good sponge
Because if he is God's representative on Earth he is the only one that could stop it.
Ok I admit I just wanted to punch him.

I'd still punch him
Looks like I'm not the only villain in the place ~

Remove the mask of civility or the fear of time, only then do you see the true faces of everyone....

I would be at home sipping a cuppa and spending quality time with my little pooh ~
:3
Original post by the bear
get more reps.

rep is lyfe

And I would spend my last 24 hours repping every single one of your posts to see if the gems change colour again at some point. :ahee:
I'd spend time with my squad, and we'd binge watch movies on Netflix and finally record our trashy squad dance to "Dark Horse". I'd be a skeptic about the apocalypse until the very end, like the lil sh!t I am.

Spoiler

steal food and talk **** :awesome:
Three pints of bitter and a packet of peanuts.
Original post by Tootles
Three pints of bitter and a packet of peanuts.

That reminds me of that show called 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps, lol
Carry on as I am. Well, there's no point running.
Original post by Emma:-)
That reminds me of that show called 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps, lol
I'd also grab my towel, just in case. Does that make it any easier? :sly:
Original post by The Joker ~
Looks like I'm not the only villain in the place ~

Remove the mask of civility or the fear of time, only then do you see the true faces of everyone....

I would be at home sipping a cuppa and spending quality time with my little pooh ~
:3

Thats actually really cute
I'd watch season one of 24. T'was rather good I recall.

Then I'd be annoyed about the six hours I'd have to kill, when it finished in less time than 24 hours.
Gather up the courage to run over to my crush n literally go out with a bang

Quick Reply

Latest