The Student Room Group

How do i deal with this heartbreak?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months, before that his ex of almost 2 yrs left him because her parents didn’t like him, so after few weeks he started flirting and being super nice, sending me countless cute messages and poems. After some time i gave him a chance and as we live three hours apart he visited me back in January and that was the last time i saw him in real life. Now he started acting distant and different because he said somehow his pain that his ex caused him came back and told me he needs some time away from everyone including me, now he barely answers my texts. He promised me the world and told me he’d love me forever and eventually marry me, why is he breaking my heart like this? Any advice please
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months, before that his ex of almost 2 yrs left him because her parents didn’t like him, so after few weeks he started flirting and being super nice, sending me countless cute messages and poems. After some time i gave him a chance and as we live three hours apart he visited me back in January and that was the last time i saw him in real life. Now he started acting distant and different because he said somehow his pain that his ex caused him came back and told me he needs some time away from everyone including me, now he barely answers my texts. He promised me the world and told me he’d love me forever and eventually marry me, why is he breaking my heart like this? Any advice please

The feeling of his ex getting back to him do you think he has a soft spot for her.
Reply 2
Sounds like you're being used as the fill in. If things change as soon as his ex is on the seem again then odds are he prefers her. I wouldn't bother worrying about him any more and find some other guy.
Reply 3
So you haven't been together 5 months; how did you even meet? Three hours away but you dont visit either? Go and see him; he doesn't work 24/7. And whilst you're there, tell him it's over and see how he reacts.
Original post by Anonymous

He's getting with someone else
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
So you haven't been together 5 months; how did you even meet? Three hours away but you dont visit either? Go and see him; he doesn't work 24/7. And whilst you're there, tell him it's over and see how he reacts.

Personally I would do this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending