congrats on getting an offer mate.
    apparently there's an offer holders day soon for dentistry

ReputationRep:
    That's wicked, I'm actually so excited omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maverick_1998)
    congrats on getting an offer mate.
    apparently there's an offer holders day soon for dentistry
    Is there? When is this going to take place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marrow)
    Is there? When is this going to take place?
    i dont know the date, all offer holders will get either an email or a letter about it

ReputationRep:
    we should have a whatsapp or facebook group chat for all cardiff offer holders, it would be easier than using TSR

ReputationRep:
    I don't have Facebook, maybe a whatsapp group one? What would everyone prefer?

ReputationRep:
    hey fellow offer holders, the facebook page is now up, its called "Cardiff University Dentistry Offer Holders 2017"

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, does anyone remember the admissions lady saying that if we put Cardiff as our firm choice they will honour our offers for the following year so that even if we don't get the grades in the summer, we can retake them and then won't have to retake the UKCAT or MMI again? Just checking I hadn't made that up haha

ReputationRep:
    My dd didnt get a place but she came back from her interview saying the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's a shame. Ok thank you, just checking!

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you didnt get in this time, do ask for feedback as it was quite detailed and you will be invited to interview if you make your 3 As this year without having to do UKCAT again.

ReputationRep:
    To all Cardiff Dentistry offer holders, PM me if you want to join our Facebook group chat. We've already got some people already and many of us have already firmed Cardiff 👌

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.