Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarising)
    i'm stalking this thread for next year's entry, but i gotta ask: is foundation acceptance based solely on an online 30-page portfolio, or is there that and then a full portfolio review? if it's the latter, is the review that insanely harsh one where you just drop your folder off and then come back for it later, or is it a proper interview?

i'm getting things confused because i'm reading sources from all over the past few years so i'm not sure what their system's currently like. good luck to all who have applied!
    generally you are invited for a review at CSM campus only if you are a uk student.. in my case as I am a UE i've been asked to submit mine digitally trough Pebble Pad.. and there were 30 empty files available to share them 30 pages of portfolio.. i've included 23 pages f portfolio and 7 of sketchbook )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoncoil)
    you probably right

because i saw the same ((
    I THINK we will get the email on Sunday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dar1706)
    I THINK we will get the email on Sunday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

really ?

why on sunday ?

ReputationRep:
    really ?

why on sunday ?
    Well I've seen that CSM emailed the results on Saturday last year and the year before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I've seen that CSM emailed the results on Saturday last year and the year before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg
    so before the 31st right ???

ReputationRep:
    omg
    so before the 31st right ???
    MORE than likely, yes. 31st will be the VERY latest! So late this week , early next week.

ReputationRep:
    MORE than likely, yes. 31st will be the VERY latest! So late this week , early next week.
    ok perfect

so hope it will be asap
    anyway don't you think this is the most stressing thing could happen during last year of high school ???

it's really hard to stay up...

ReputationRep:
    ok perfect

so hope it will be asap
    anyway don't you think this is the most stressing thing could happen during last year of high school ???

it's really hard to stay up...
    I know right! I've been counting the days till this month ends. I've been so anxious all month. I'm scared to know the results, but at least it will be over soon.

ReputationRep:
    I know right! I've been counting the days till this month ends. I've been so anxious all month. I'm scared to know the results, but at least it will be over soon.
    i think my countdown starts 7 months ago when i started to prepare Ielts and Portfolio and when i finally submitted the portfolio i felt so anxious and not relaxed at all ((

i'm scared too but obvs i want to know asap ((

that's causing only anxiety this waiting..

ReputationRep:
    i think my countdown starts 7 months ago when i started to prepare Ielts and Portfolio and when i finally submitted the portfolio i felt so anxious and not relaxed at all ((

i'm scared too but obvs i want to know asap ((

that's causing only anxiety this waiting..
    Preparing my portfolio was hell! I'm glad that stress was over but I'm so so impatient! TELL US NOW CSM!

ReputationRep:
    Preparing my portfolio was hell! I'm glad that stress was over but I'm so so impatient! TELL US NOW CSM!
    really
    so i mean i was so organised but when they asked me to submit i started to be panicked so much...

me too

so
    just want this month ends and receive an offer hahaha

ReputationRep:
    really
    so i mean i was so organised but when they asked me to submit i started to be panicked so much...

me too

so
    just want this month ends and receive an offer hahaha
    Lucky you! I was so stressed out. I think I'm going open mine on the last day of the month so I don't have to tell people the results of my application.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, I'm not sure we'll get the results by the end of this month, according to 2017 timeline it can be even 12/04 definitely too much waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaudia.p)
    Unfortunately, I'm not sure we'll get the results by the end of this month, according to 2017 timeline it can be even 12/04 definitely too much waiting!
    I wouldn't really follow that timeline though, because some of the dates were off. I could be wrong though. But I'm certain that we'll get by the end of this month

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really follow that timeline though, because some of the dates were off. I could be wrong though. But I'm certain that we'll get by the end of this month

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would be great to know by the end of this month, all the waiting is too stressful

ReputationRep:
    It would be great to know by the end of this month, all the waiting is too stressful
    Yeah! What pathway have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! What pathway have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fashion & textiles, and you?

ReputationRep:
    Fashion & textiles, and you?
    Same! Are you a UK student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same! Are you a UK student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I'm from Poland

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm from Poland
    Oh cool! So did you do an online portfolio?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.