The Student Room Group

Torn between two guys

I've been talking to this guy in my school for about a month. We used to be friends but drifted apart a few years ago. Things were going really well and I felt a lot for him, as much as can be felt as possible when you haven't met up. We were going to meet up, but then we didn't talk for a few days.

In those few days I started talking to a friend from work. I didn't have any intentions because I liked this other guy, but I wasn't sure how the work friend felt. I'm still not sure, but I know that I look forward to hearing from him.

My other friend popped up again yesterday. Trouble is, I don't know if I should meet up with this friend when I'm not sure how I feel about either one.

I'm a very strong believe that if you feel something for two people, you should go with the second because if you really liked the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

But I don't know if it would work between me and my work friend because he's not at school and I am, even if it's different because he doesn't see me in that way. And I feel that if I turn down meeting up with my friend, then that will be it - I'll miss my opportunity.

Any advice?
Be a hoe :ahee: and go for both guys and date them both simultaneously

On a serious note: Do you love them both very much equally? How does that work?
(edited 7 years ago)
From experience sometimes you have a lot to talk about online, but when you meet up its painfully awkward between the two of you.
The fact that you guys keep an on and off talk is an alarm. If you guys ever get together that's not how relationships work.

Miss you opportunity? Hmm you are in school and not 99 and dying single.
I have 10+ cases of infatuation every month, and they all seem to go away at some point. Maybe time is what you need.
If the guy from work never likes you, then he gets crossed out anyways.

In conclusion, meet up with your friend because its always nice to reconnect but take things slow.
Heads = School boy, Tails = work boy.

Toss your coin.

In that split second your brain will slip the deepest of your feelings without you needing to see if the coins flips to heads or tails.

Rely on that since that's what you strongly feel :cool:
Have a threesome
Original post by Anonymous
I've been talking to this guy in my school for about a month. We used to be friends but drifted apart a few years ago. Things were going really well and I felt a lot for him, as much as can be felt as possible when you haven't met up. We were going to meet up, but then we didn't talk for a few days.

In those few days I started talking to a friend from work. I didn't have any intentions because I liked this other guy, but I wasn't sure how the work friend felt. I'm still not sure, but I know that I look forward to hearing from him.

My other friend popped up again yesterday. Trouble is, I don't know if I should meet up with this friend when I'm not sure how I feel about either one.

I'm a very strong believe that if you feel something for two people, you should go with the second because if you really liked the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

But I don't know if it would work between me and my work friend because he's not at school and I am, even if it's different because he doesn't see me in that way. And I feel that if I turn down meeting up with my friend, then that will be it - I'll miss my opportunity.

Any advice?

kek. you are gonna cheat on every boyfriend you ever have.
Reply 6
i mean its not guaranteed you'd even grow to like both of them even more and at the same level. one of them could turn out to be a prick for all you know. it's not as if chilling with either them would directly entail a relationship lol

meet up with them both if you think they're friend material in any sense, be in platonic, romantic, sexual, who cares

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending