The Student Room Group

Should i do RS A levels or History A level for Nursing.

i know its random but im picking one of them as my 3rd a level. For the first two i chose hsc and sociology. i wanted to do rs because it correlated but i realised it is not the best a level and i was open to taking history a levels. History is a much more respected a level at university, bearing in mind i want to try applying for southampton, and i was thinking of taking it as my third a level. But i am torn between the two. which one do you think will benefit me??
Original post by averse-commoner
i know its random but im picking one of them as my 3rd a level. For the first two i chose hsc and sociology. i wanted to do rs because it correlated but i realised it is not the best a level and i was open to taking history a levels. History is a much more respected a level at university, bearing in mind i want to try applying for southampton, and i was thinking of taking it as my third a level. But i am torn between the two. which one do you think will benefit me??

The following is the entry requirements for A Levels for Adult Nursing at Southampton:
A-levels
BBB
A-levels additional information
Offers typically exclude General Studies and Critical Thinking. Preferably including a science or social science subject
See: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/nursing-adult-degree-bsc#entry

No specific subjects are required, and there is no list of preferred subjects. In other words, pick the A Level you have the most interest in and can get the higher grade in. Your aim is to get at least BBB.
Original post by MindMax2000
The following is the entry requirements for A Levels for Adult Nursing at Southampton:
A-levels
BBB
A-levels additional information
Offers typically exclude General Studies and Critical Thinking. Preferably including a science or social science subject
See: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/nursing-adult-degree-bsc#entry

No specific subjects are required, and there is no list of preferred subjects. In other words, pick the A Level you have the most interest in and can get the higher grade in. Your aim is to get at least BBB.

Okay thank you so much for replying!!! I do prefer taking history and ill aim for top grades. Thank youuuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending