The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Bristol vs Kcl: Psychology and Neuroscience

I am obsessed with both of these courses and their content however I am absolutely torn between these two choices for different reasons

Bristol
- MSCi; I am still not sure whether it is a good idea, I don't know whether it is better to do a BSc+MSc instead?

Kcl
- The location... it's a bit... I have already lived in London for so long and I feel I may lose the opportunity to go else and just explore if I stay in London for 3 years. Also prices.

Does anyone have any thoughts, experience or advice? Thank you!
Original post by broom_sweeps_
I am obsessed with both of these courses and their content however I am absolutely torn between these two choices for different reasons
Bristol
- MSCi; I am still not sure whether it is a good idea, I don't know whether it is better to do a BSc+MSc instead?
Kcl
- The location... it's a bit... I have already lived in London for so long and I feel I may lose the opportunity to go else and just explore if I stay in London for 3 years. Also prices.
Does anyone have any thoughts, experience or advice? Thank you!

hey what did you decide? I’m also stuck between these :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
hey what did you decide? I’m also stuck between these :smile:

Don't go to King's for Neuroscience. Your first year is wasted learning nothing related to your course at all. It's basically a whole year spent recapping A level nonsense + a tiny bit more detail. I have no idea why they do it this way because they have so many neuroscience modules to offer actual neuroscience students. Your second year is also wasted learning majority non Neuroscience related modules. And to add to this, there is ZERO programming in this course. Even though they have a programming for neuroscience module available and this skill is pretty much essential for neuroscientists. You will regret it.

Quick Reply

Latest