The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Achitecture offers?

Hey, has anyone received an offer for the Architecture course? I applied towards the end of November and I have offers from all 4 other universities (2 of which are ranked way higher than Edinburgh), but I still haven't heard back from Edinburgh. I guess if they wanted to decline my application, they would've done so by now... But still I would be glad if someone applying for the same course shares any information. :smile:
Original post by chrhr
Hey, has anyone received an offer for the Architecture course? I applied towards the end of November and I have offers from all 4 other universities (2 of which are ranked way higher than Edinburgh), but I still haven't heard back from Edinburgh. I guess if they wanted to decline my application, they would've done so by now... But still I would be glad if someone applying for the same course shares any information. :smile:

Not for architecture, but for Computer Science, I also applied in November and still waiting for Edinburgh to reply haha, I don't know if taking so long probably means rejections but we can only wait. :biggrin:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Still waiting as well... What other unis have you had offers from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending