The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

History at Edinburgh

I am applying to study History/Art History as a joint jonours at University of Edinburgh. I just wanted to hear people’s thoughts on living in Edinburgh as a student and whether they liked/like the course if they took a similar one.
Original post by em620
I am applying to study History/Art History as a joint jonours at University of Edinburgh. I just wanted to hear people’s thoughts on living in Edinburgh as a student and whether they liked/like the course if they took a similar one.

Hi there

As a resident of Edinburgh and also attended university in Edinburgh over the years I can certainly say that the city is a good place to live.

As a student you'll have plenty of places to eat and drink if you want a night out.

I didn't attend Edinburgh university as studied at another Edinburgh university for both veterinary nursing and also adult nursing. I have heard that Edinburgh university is a good place to learn but you can only go with what someone else says about it.

Best wishes for your studies at Edinburgh university.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Littleemma98
Hi there

As a resident of Edinburgh and also attended university in Edinburgh over the years I can certainly say that the city is a good place to live.

As a student you'll have plenty of places to eat and drink if you want a night out.

I didn't attend Edinburgh university as studied at another Edinburgh university for both veterinary nursing and also adult nursing. I have heard that Edinburgh university is a good place to learn but you can only go with what someone else says about it.

Best wishes for your studies at Edinburgh university.

Thank you so much for the reply, it’s really useful hearing about other people’s experiences. I’m glad you like Edinburgh as a city! 😁
Original post by em620

I got an offer for history at Edinburgh earlier this month. The programme is fantastic! You have so many optional modules, it's just great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending