The Student Room Group

Medicine Groningen Applicants 2017

Hi,

For the Applicants in Medicine for fall 2017, and passed the selection procedure this february in Groningen; what are your impressions about the selection? Did you pass well ? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i think it was good for me but it's quite hard to give a clear opinion on what I did considering that we don't know what is really expected. And you?
I also have a question : I received a few days ago an e-mail telling me that I had to activate an account to access Nestor, my Groningen university mailbox etc...It is written that it doesn't mean anything but I know that not everybody receive it, so what you think about it? Did you receive this e-mail too?
Reply 2
hi !!

Yes, same thing here ! But, how did you find the essays in general? Could you finish all the essays? Did you feel comfortable for the writings etc? :smile:

Fort the activation of Nestor, I recieved the email too ! Seriously ? Some people that you know didn't recieve the mail? do you know what can be the reason? Maybe they send the mail per group of people because of the huge amount of the applicants no?
Reply 3
It was really long but I thought a lot about what could be the questions so I was well prepared. But to fill up all the parts I had to write non stop during 1h30. So I feel quite confortable, I mean I wrote things that represent me, what I think and what should be a physician in my opinion. So if they don't accept me I would have no regrets because that would just mean that they think that I'm not made for this university and I will not lie or change to gain a place.

For the e-mails I don't know the reason. My friend wrote an e-mail today to the admission office and we'll see the answer.
Reply 4
Good for you !! :smile:

Hope that everybody who deserves a place will get in ! Good luck for the waiting and the results ! :smile:
When do you think we will hear back?
Reply 6
For sure before April 15th but I hope that we'll have our rank before. The waiting is a torture ...
Original post by PataToko
For sure before April 15th but I hope that we'll have our rank before. The waiting is a torture ...

I completely agree with you
Is there any chance to find out before 15th of April? Ah, I am so curious and nervous :smile:)
Reply 9
Hi
So how was your results ??? Will we see each others next year?
I was 77th what about you guys?

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
I'm 319th so that's great :-)
I'm 319th so that's great :-)

Well done! I guesswe will see each other in september. Which community did you choose?

I chose molecular medicine. But I'm a little bit worried because I'm after the 210 rank so I don't know if it will be ok to have an LC in english.
And you?
I chose molecular medicine. But I'm a little bit worried because I'm after the 210 rank so I don't know if it will be ok to have an LC in english.
And you?

Molecular medicine too :smile:)

Reply 15
I'm 255 !!! Waiting for my placement on tuesday !! :biggrin:
Original post by Mina12345
I'm 255 !!! Waiting for my placement on tuesday !! :biggrin:

Congratulations, good job :wink: see you around

Reply 17
Hope to be selected in an english LC !!!!!!!! Let's talk about it on tuesday ! :biggrin:
Hi guys! I'm exactly in same situation of you but for maastricht. I got a place but what if I wouldn't enter the english track? what are you going to do? so nervous!

- good easter from Italy
Original post by archimede
Hi guys! I'm exactly in same situation of you but for maastricht. I got a place but what if I wouldn't enter the english track? what are you going to do? so nervous!

- good easter from Italy

Are you dutch?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending