Edexcel English Literature 9TE0 - 15, 22 & 29 Jun 2017 [Exam Discussions]

Scroll to see replies

Hi i have a mock tomorrow on streetcar and othello, anyone remember the qs? xx
Original post by creac080200
Hi i have a mock tomorrow on streetcar and othello, anyone remember the qs? xx

othello was on love and aspects of human behaviour
Original post by auburnstar
othello was on love and aspects of human behaviour

are you sure it wasn't Love and Iago's relationship with Othello? I know it sounds weird me asking a question and then attempting to correct you, its just that I've heard conflicting answers from other people...?
are you sure it wasn't Love and Iago's relationship with Othello? I know it sounds weird me asking a question and then attempting to correct you, its just that I've heard conflicting answers from other people...?

actually, I think you are right :tongue: I did that paper almost 8 months ago so it has faded a bit xD aren't there past papers through Edexcel (there were when I was doing it)?
Original post by auburnstar
actually, I think you are right :tongue: I did that paper almost 8 months ago so it has faded a bit xD aren't there past papers through Edexcel (there were when I was doing it)?

Yeah they are however they always lock the one from the year before so that teachers can use them for mocks which is kinda annoying because its good to know whats unlikely to come up on the real thing for me this year xxx
can anyone who did Tess and Thousand Splendid suns remember what the qs were please? xx
Original post by electrahearts
the women and society questions were lovely! Liked it more than last week's paper tbh

do you remember what the questions were? xx
does anyone who sat the 2017 prose paper remember the question for A thousand splendid suns & Tess of the d'Ubervilles?
Reply 428
Original post by smithy312
does anyone who sat the 2017 prose paper remember the question for A thousand splendid suns & Tess of the d'Ubervilles?

For ATSS, I believe the questions were about 'loss' and female characters trying to find happiness? Not too sure though, it was a while ago aha
Original post by AliF98
For ATSS, I believe the questions were about 'loss' and female characters trying to find happiness? Not too sure though, it was a while ago aha

^ yep for everyone asking these were the Qs ^^^

Original post by smithy312

do you remember what the questions were? xx
Original post by thestudent999
Yeah, I can relate to that! We were supposed to do T.S. Elliot, but I asked if we could do romantics because I felt it could be fascinating and I'm so glad we did so. l love the aspect of nature and melancholy in the poems, and the poets themHello! I know it's been four years but I was wondering if you had any notes/advice you could share on doing Lady Audley's secret at A Level? selves are interesting, especially their beliefs and attitudes on society. I really like Blake, Shelley and Keats.

I did Hamlet and Streetcar for component 1; In Cold Blood and Lady Audley's Secret (crime and detection) for component 2; and King Lear and Macbeth for my coursework in which I wrote about the Christian aspects of the dramas

Hello! I know it's been four years but I was wondering if you had any notes/advice you could share on doing Lady Audley's secret at A Level? Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending