The Student Room Group

One of the worst feelings ever is when

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EC
Did he say what exactly the reason is? They told me that I can drive their cars anyway. Doesn't your dad let you use his?

Ugh don't even tell me about it. I feel like I'll have to save up for a really long time before buying a nice car. :rofl:

He lets me drive it but only if he or my mother are in the passenger seat. He drives a range rover sport svr so it's understandable why he don't trust me :biggrin:

He believes I will treat the car with more respect if I am made to buy it myself. I already have a large chunk of the money saved anyway so I just need like, another £15k and then it's mine
Reply 41
Original post by Mr Smurf
For me it's when you can't sleep. :h:

same, it's horrible laying in bed trying to sleep and over thinking things.:s-smilie:
Reply 42
when you break our ankle 3 days after you got trials for an academy:unimpressed:
Original post by forre
when you break our ankle 3 days after you got trials for an academy:unimpressed:

Yh ofc m8
Reply 44
Original post by CraigBackner
Yh ofc m8

its so f*cking stupid....:angry:
Reply 45
For me it's getting dumped
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by FHL123
For me it's getting dumped

:sad:
Original post by EC
If it makes you feel any better..I have to write 4 essays until the morning and I can't even focus on writing. I'm so done.

OMG!! How did it go??? I hope you did okay xxx
Original post by AishaGirl
I know right! It's so unfair.

All year he was saying when I turn 17 he will buy me a car, I turn 17 and nope, suddenly I have to save up for it myself... You don't get your little girls hopes up like that only to break your word.

It will be like 2 years before I have enough to buy the car I want as well... Sigh.

Brat.
Reply 49
When there's a song stuck inside your head but you don't know the lyrics
You realize that you have no reason to stay alive...
Reply 51
Original post by gwaggy
OMG!! How did it go??? I hope you did okay xxx

Everything would certainly be a lot better if I didn't leave them until the very last second. BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF.
When your mum sits you down after your younger siblings have left abd says "Dec, I have cancer"

Posted from TSR Mobile
@tasha_tah
When someone goes sleep on me :tongue:
Original post by Lychee627
@tasha_tah
When someone goes sleep on me :tongue:

:rofl:
when you really wanna talk to someone all the time and every single time they dont have any charge on their phone :rofl: so your like k :colonhash:
Original post by tasha_tah
:rofl:
when you really wanna talk to someone all the time and every single time they dont have any charge on their phone :rofl: so your like k :colonhash:

There is Tsr ya knowww :tongue: Looool its on charge now dw :rofl:
Original post by Lychee627
There is Tsr ya knowww :tongue: Looool its on charge now dw :rofl:

oh i didnt know :rolleyes:
who said i was talking about you ?:rofl::mmm:
When your biscuit falls in your cup of tea :'( And then you quickly try and fish it out and burn your hands. I shed a tear every time.
Original post by Reeeeyah
Brat.

There's no need for insults. If your parents promise you something you expect them to keep their word.
Original post by tasha_tah
oh i didnt know :rolleyes:
who said i was talking about you ?:rofl::mmm:

Well now you know :tongue:
I never said you were talking about me , i was just talking in general , like i was just telling you a random fact , my phone is on charge :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest