The Student Room Group

Whens the best time to start revising? PHARMACY FIRST YEAR

My exams are Mid May to June time. I have 6 exams and am doing pharmacy currently in first year. I really need to work hard after flopping some of my January exams. Whens the best time to start revising? 2 weeks prior easter holidays, 1 week prior or at the start of easter holiday. Easter Holidays will give me 4 weeks of revision. Thanks :smile:
Original post by aladdin818
My exams are Mid May to June time. I have 6 exams and am doing pharmacy currently in first year. I really need to work hard after flopping some of my January exams. Whens the best time to start revising? 2 weeks prior easter holidays, 1 week prior or at the start of easter holiday. Easter Holidays will give me 4 weeks of revision. Thanks :smile:

The thing with revision is that it's not a one time thing. To remember things best, it takes time to absorb all of he information by recapping things frequently, which of course takes time, hence you should really start now and give yourself the best chance possible to do well. I know it's not easy to find the motivation to do his but you will thank yourself for it later.

This isn't specific to Pharmacy but as a uni student, I think I would probably not do as best as I could if I started revision 4 weeks before exams. The best students revise consistently throughout the semester.. or have a photographic memory. Either or!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending