The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i would do, but i think i need sleep or i may collapse the following day after all the adrenalin has gone out of my system
Reply 2
I want to but I'm going out on evening of results day and don't want to be knackered!

I won't sleep anyway though, even if I try
Reply 3
i want to try and sleep, but i cant see myself going to bed before midnight, nor sleeping in later than 8am
Reply 4
Till about 12ish to check clearing lists, then Im crashing.
alio
im gonna stay up all night tomorrow :biggrin: whos with me

ME!

altho i have nothin to look 4ward 2...
Reply 6
andrew2022
ME!

altho i have nothin to look 4ward 2...

why are u not doing A level :redface:
Reply 7

I'll be up till around 2ish, because i don't get my results until 12 so there's no point going to sleep too early. But nah not an all nighter the time will go quicker if i sleep.
Reply 8
why have a got 2 threads i didnt make 2 :confused:
Reply 9
I dont actully know,I think I'll sleep at 1 am so that I can wake up when the results are out,if I could sleep more than an hour hmmmf :confused: ,or if I didn't end up waking every 10 minutes
alio
im gonna stay up all night tomorrow :biggrin: whos with me

No thanks. I'm going to bed tomorrow night :biggrin:
Reply 11
i am, but only because i'll be playing doom³
Reply 12
By the way why there are 2 threads of the same topic
Reply 13
what a great idea!
I'm with you.

except instead of be on here i'll probably go out or play my ps2.. havent had a 2hr GT race for a while! (joke)
alio
why are u not doing A level :redface:

Have worked since leavin school
andrew2022
Have worked since leavin school

:cool:
I think this thread has been posted 2wice...
no worries:smile:..
I in for tom nite if I feel well enough!!!:biggrin:..
see u al and we'll share our jitters together!:tongue:
Reply 17
Mad Caddie
Till about 12ish to check clearing lists, then Im crashing.

Yeah, I reckon I will stay up till around 12 - 1am to check the Clearing lists and possibly hope that UCAS make an early error and tell us if we have got into our unis! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Misbah Imtiaz
Yeah, I reckon I will stay up till around 12 - 1am to check the Clearing lists and possibly hope that UCAS make an early error and tell us if we have got into our unis! :biggrin:

hehe sounds like a good idea- i might end up doing the same. hopefully manchester will have some room for me on their course if i need to do some ringing
Reply 19
Where will i be able to view the clearing lists,

Latest

Trending

Trending