The Student Room Group

University of Reading/ Commonwealth shared scholarship 2017

What's happening? UoR is yet to handle my application at the CSS portal ? If you're in my shoe or had been, pls enlighten me on this.
Original post by Alaka03
What's happening? UoR is yet to handle my application at the CSS portal ? If you're in my shoe or had been, pls enlighten me on this.

Hello :smile:

I have found the Commonwealth Scholarship on the University webpage but am unsure about how long the application process takes, however I will endeavour to find out for you. :smile:
This scholarship is run through the School of Agriculture, Policy and Development - the e-mail address for all scholarships is [email protected] which you may wish to e-mail to check on your application.
If I found out any information then I will get back to you!

Alice :h:
2nd Year Food Science Student
Original post by UniofReading

I have found the Commonwealth Scholarship on the University webpage but am unsure about how long the application process takes, however I will endeavour to find out for you. :smile:
This scholarship is run through the School of Agriculture, Policy and Development - the e-mail address for all scholarships is [email protected] which you may wish to e-mail to check on your application.
If I found out any information then I will get back to you!

I have been told you should hear by the 1st week in May as to whether your application is successful - if you have any questions regarding your scholarship then you should contact the International Office. Their contact number is +44 (0)118 378 6982 or you can ask them a question on the University webpage: https://www.reading.ac.uk/forms/crm/question.aspx.

Hope this helps and Good luck!

Reply 3
@ Alice/UoR, thanks for that info. It's indeed helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending