The Student Room Group

Are Northern or Southern guys Hotter?

Poll

which guys are hotter?

Northern guys

Southern guys

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, that's it, choose all the hottest blokes you can find to represent the Northerners and then a bunch of neeks to represent the South :rofl: Bias much?
Reply 2
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yeah, that's it, choose all the hottest blokes you can find to represent the Northerners and then a bunch of neeks to represent the South :rofl: Bias much?

Lol the 2nd group look like better boyfriends tbh :tongue: and tom hiddleston and sam claflin are hot AF :fan: Also, the last Northern dudes are off of geordie shore
OK SO BASO....
northern guys are hot but thats only scotty t, but then again i love daniel craig
but southern guys are like keepers, bf material
so idk
Original post by LilBlonde
Northern guys

Southern guys

Why are the Northerners handsome and manly, but the Southerners look like a bunch of ponces?
Reply 5
Original post by unillama
OK SO BASO....
northern guys are hot but thats only scotty t, but then again i love daniel craig
but southern guys are like keepers, bf material
so idk

Southern guys are more bf material for sure, I feel like northern guys are more protective tho? but im from the North so I'm biased :lol:

More muscular guys up here too I think :colone:
ur a guy?
Southern guys are more bf material for sure, I feel like northern guys are more protective tho? but im from the North so I'm biased :lol:

More muscular guys up here too I think :colone:
Reply 7
Original post by l'etranger
Why are the Northerners handsome and manly, but the Southerners look like a bunch of ponces?

I think being from the North northern guys are more masculine and less feminist but as a girl the Southern guys are also handsome :lol:
there's no difference lol
I think being from the North northern guys are more masculine and less feminist but as a girl the Southern guys are also handsome :lol:

The second guy from the South is handsome, the third guy is pretty if you're into hipster guys (note the if) but the other two look like androgynous weasels.
Reply 10
The second guy from the South is handsome, the third guy is pretty if you're into hipster guys (note the if) but the other two look like androgynous weasels.

Most girls find tom Hiddleston and Sam claflin hot :lol: I could have picked better pics tho ill give u that.
Most girls find tom Hiddleston and Sam claflin hot :lol: I could have picked better pics tho ill give u that.

At least the south has David Gandy with his suspiciously southern European good looks.
Reply 12
Original post by annex gibraltar
What's your obsession with pretending to be a girl online? Do you have mental health issues?

What's your obsession with making multiple obvious troll accounts "kenny"? Someone's projecting with the MH issues :rofl: Get :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed :rofl:

@WoodyMKC he's back :rolleyes:

At least the south has David Gandy with his suspiciously southern European good looks.

Is he even British tho?
(edited 7 years ago)

Is he even British tho?

Yes :colonhash:
All I see is mayonnaise
Inb4 racist
(edited 7 years ago)
What's your obsession with making multiple obvious troll accounts "kenny"? Someone's projecting with the MH issues :rofl: Get :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed :rofl:

I'm not kenny, so much for obvious :lol: If you're feeling bicurious just come out instead of pretending to be a girl online :console:
Original post by StrawbAri
All I see is mayonnaise

at least mayonnaise is thick, creamy and goes well with everything unlike brown sauce
Reply 17
Original post by StrawbAri
All I see is mayonnaise

at least mayonnaise is thick, creamy and goes well with everything unlike brown sauce

Cut it with the racism guys :colonhash:
wait ur kenny corner?
Original post by annex gibraltar
What's your obsession with pretending to be a girl online? Do you have mental health issues?
Original post by unillama
wait ur kenny corner?

he quite clearly isn't or else he would have told me I'm not white, told me I'm egotistical and said I'm a basement dweller who is living off his parent's money

Quick Reply

Latest