The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Shared bathroom accommodation

Any recommendations for which is the best shared bathroom accommodation at Ranmoor/Endcliffe?
Thanks
i heard crewe flats is pretty good
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
@Borohutch I studied at the University of Sheffield, but graduated a few years ago. As far as I remember, there are a few shared bathroom options.

Endcliffe Vale Flats, on the southern edge of Endcliffe (by the pond). Cool 90s architecture and relatively close to the other blocks.

Endcliffe Crescent Flats, on the northern Edge of Endcliffe (just above the paddock). Looks a bit dated, set back a bit so quieter. Surrounded by trees so the rooms always felt quite dark when I was there.

Crewe Hall, on the south-eastern edge of Endcliffe. Early 1900s building, quite large rooms, nice grounds, quite far from other blocks. About as close to an Oxbridge college as you will get at Sheffield.

Broad Lane Flats, on the northern edge of campus, really convenient for Engineering. Quite dated.

There's not a huge amount of difference. Personally, I'd either go for Endcliffe Vale Flats - it's close to other blocks in Endcliffe and the rooms facing north have a nice view (oh, and top floor flats have a balcony in the kitchen). Wherever you go, you'll have the best time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending