The Student Room Group

Two Job interviews on the same day, HELP!!!!

Hi
i was wondering if anyone could help me, well i have two job interviews on Saturday one is at 10.15 am and the other one is at 11.00 am. The first one is at Tesco as a Customer Assistant, does anyone have any idea how long a Tesco interview is for a Customer Assistant would be, also does anyone have any ideas on what kind of questions they will ask at Tesco?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by angel866
Hi
i was wondering if anyone could help me, well i have two job interviews on Saturday one is at 10.15 am and the other one is at 11.00 am. The first one is at Tesco as a Customer Assistant, does anyone have any idea how long a Tesco interview is for a Customer Assistant would be, also does anyone have any ideas on what kind of questions they will ask at Tesco?

The interviews are too close together. You really should have pointed this out immediately. Contact the one you want the least and ask them to reschedule to later in the day or a different day . I would give myself a gap of 4 hours if possible, which gives you ample time to do the interview and travel to the next one. If one is unwilling then ask the other one.

The questions can be found with a quick google. They dont always ask the same ones, but you should be prepared for basic interview questions and know something about them.
If possible, reschedule one of them. It is very unlikely you could make both! Don't mention that you have another job interview, you could say that you have a medical appointment?

I have never had a Tesco interview, but I guess they would ask you what relevant experience you had, why you want to work at Tesco and what you think your duties involve?
Reply 3
Original post by cheesecakelove
If possible, reschedule one of them. It is very unlikely you could make both! Don't mention that you have another job interview, you could say that you have a medical appointment?

I have never had a Tesco interview, but I guess they would ask you what relevant experience you had, why you want to work at Tesco and what you think your duties involve?

Thank you i will try to reschedule the one that isn't Tesco, cause i phoned Tesco yesterday and there is no way they can change it, this has made me really stressed out your response helped me become calmer,so thanks :smile:
Original post by angel866
Thank you i will try to reschedule the one that isn't Tesco, cause i phoned Tesco yesterday and there is no way they can change it, this has made me really stressed out your response helped me become calmer,so thanks :smile:

How did you get on, did you manage to re schedule one of them?
Reply 5
Original post by Emma:-)
How did you get on, did you manage to re schedule one of them?

Yeah i rescheduled one but Tesco got back to me and said i didn't get it :frown: But ya know such is life,good experience though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending